Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

WTT - My Rubicon fenders/flares for your Red Rock Sahara fenders/flares

Old 12-10-2007, 01:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT - My Rubicon fenders/flares for your Red Rock Sahara fenders/flares

I have a Red Rock Canyon Rubicon. I want Sahara fenders and flares. Would anyone be interested in trading? I was hoping that someone who intended to go off road might prefer the black over painted. Mine have never been of the highway and probably won't be. I'm in Dallas, Texas.

I should have put more info in the title. Moderators, can you fix it please?
Old 12-11-2007, 03:38 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I altered the title for you, if you want it reworded in any way, pm myself or another Mod for further assistance. ~ Good Luck with the trade!
Old 12-11-2007, 09:34 AM
JK Super Freak

I would definitely trade with you, the only problem is we need a good shipping solution. I contacted the UPS store previously and they wanted a stupid amount to box them up so they wouldn't be damaged, shipping was $30 each I think.

Do you have any ideas? If you can figure it out I will ship mine to you first, then when you receive them you ship yours to me.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:33 AM
JK Newbie

As it turns out. I am in the packaging business. I can custom make some some packaging around my fenders and flares and send mine to you. You can use those same boxes and pack yours and send them back. We can both insure them for the replacement value of what we want not we have. That way, should UPS damage them, we can go down to the Jeep store and get what we want. So what do you think?
Old 12-14-2007, 07:31 AM
JK Newbie

Back to the top.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Sounds like a great solution to me! Just so we are both up front about the condition of the fenders, I went out and looked at all my fenders to check for any scratches or paint chips. There is one small paint chip in each of the back fenders. I tried to take photos of it to send to you but it did not work, you cant see anything in the photos. Otherwise they are in perfect condition.

If that is ok with you then PM me and I will send you my address and we can do it.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:22 AM
JK Super Freak

One more important issue to consider, do you have a 2DR or 4DR? the rear flares are different according to a few people who have tried switching. I have a 4DR.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:02 AM
JK Newbie

I have a 4 Door also.

Quick Reply: WTT - My Rubicon fenders/flares for your Red Rock Sahara fenders/flares