Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

JK Bumpers,tube steps and winch plate

Old 05-20-2008, 04:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK Bumpers,tube steps and winch plate

These were on the Jeep when I bought it. I have since removed them and put on the Mopar offroad bumpers. All items are 10 months old with 3600 miles on them. They are Mopar items originally installed by the dealer. All are in excellent condition. They have never seen the trails. All hardware to install included. The front has been modified to accept the winch plate.

Add some bling to your rig

The items are located near Cincinnati, Ohio

Shipping is possible via a freight carrier at your expense

I will be travelling to Colorado to wheel in July so delivery between here and there could be worked out. I will also be travelling to Moab for more wheeling in October so that's an option as well.

Front new $579.00 $350 OBO
rear new $579.00 $350 OBO
steps new $400? $200.00
Winch plate new $300? SOLD
Attached Thumbnails front bumper (Small).JPG   rear bumper 001 (Small).JPG   Tube steps #2).jpg   Winch Plate.jpg  

Last edited by Andy; 10-12-2008 at 09:40 AM.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:15 AM
JK Newbie

Somebody out there has to love the classic tube bumper look. The tubes are seperate pieces bolted to the bumper. They could be taken apart easily and painted or powdercoated if you prefer the black. That was my original plan.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:55 PM
JK Newbie

Make me an offer. I need some cash for my lift.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:13 PM
JK Newbie

Anybody?
Old 06-02-2008, 04:20 AM
JK Newbie

Default Bumper

Hello Andy, I need the front bumper. Does it have the holes for the tow hooks and foglights? Let me know, thanks!

Elton
Old 06-02-2008, 08:13 AM
JK Newbie

It does use the factory tow hooks but not the factory fogs. When you use the winch plate with it it uses the CJ style two bolt tow hooks mounted to the top of the plate. I have more pictures of it mounted if you want to see them.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Winch plate

IS the winch plate still available? Does it come with all the needed hardware and instructions? Thanks!
Old 06-02-2008, 02:32 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TurkeyFreer
IS the winch plate still available? Does it come with all the needed hardware and instructions? Thanks!
All hardware is included and I have detailed photos I took as I removed each part. I do not have written instructions. It came from the dealer and I believe it to be a Mopar part. I can see if they have the instructions. It goes on pretty easily and it's really mounted well to the frame.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TurkeyFreer
Put me in line for the winch plate if TurkeyFreer isn't interested. Although I can't tell from the pictures, I assume it mounts to any twin tube bumper, and I correct?

Scott
Old 06-06-2008, 01:13 PM
JK Newbie

Will do. I believe Turkeyfreer is buying it though. I just owe him a shipping quote to seal the deal. The plate should mount to any bumper since it ties into the frame and the tow hook mounting plates.

Quick Reply: JK Bumpers,tube steps and winch plate