Notices
JK CB & HAM Radios Bulletin board forum regarding all topics concerning CB and HAM radios, the installation of them in your Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include antenna mounts, wiring, tuning and usage.

Procomm Spare Tire Antenna Kit Install

Old 02-15-2015, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Procomm Spare Tire Antenna Kit Install

I installed the aforementioned kit (Model #PC-A30-04) this afternoon on my '11 JKU. I purchased it online from Extreme Terrain and the directions provided were fairly concise and accurate. The difficulty I experience was pulling the subwoofer surround away from the corner enough to bring the cable from the rear door to the wiring loom on a VERY cold day in an unheated garage. The coax included is indeed long enough to reach the center of the dash, either brought from the passenger side rail under the front passenger seat through the center console (my preference) or all the way to the front on the passenger side then across. I zip-tied the coax to the loom and took the time to run it through the fabric tube at the rear door. I still have to install the radio and tune the antenna (good directions included in the kit) and will post a follow-up then.

Quick Reply: Procomm Spare Tire Antenna Kit Install