Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

13 JK LED Headlight PWM/Flicker on Low beam & High Beam?

Old 02-19-2018, 05:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 13 JK LED Headlight PWM/Flicker on Low beam & High Beam?

Is the Pulse Width Modulation on a 13 JK on the low beam and high beam or just the low beam. I am asking because the anti flicker harness that I have only has a capacitor on the low beam. The high beam wire passes right through the harness. I am having an issue with the High beam flickering. The low beam is ok with the harness. I was told by someone where I purchased the light from that there is no pulsing on the High beam and it has to be something with my wrangler.I'm not sure I buy that. Thoughts? Lights are Morimoto Super 7's and it it happening on both sides.
Old 02-19-2018, 05:35 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 163 Likes on 141 Posts

The 2012 JK service manual says both high and low beams have PWM voltage.
I can't imagine your 2013 would be different.
Old 02-19-2018, 05:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank You for responding ronjenx. Any shot you can post a picture of that page or pm it to me so that I can show the people I bought from? Don't know rules regarding that.
Thanks Again,
Luis

Quick Reply: 13 JK LED Headlight PWM/Flicker on Low beam & High Beam?