Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Buying a mygig off of ebay - questions

Old 11-09-2008, 06:26 AM
-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by histrung
What exactly is the trick? I looked for ebay and paypal on the site, but didn't see them listed... I'm obviously not getting how to use it for stuff off ebay.

You're help is appreciated!

first go to live.com.

then search for "cheap Wii"

you will notice at the top of the listings in the results a graphic that says "live search cashback"

click on the link for ebay - once you get to ebay you can search for anything you want.

the purchase HAS TO BE a "buy it now" item.
you have to make the purchase within 60 minutes of your search
you have to pay for the item within 30 days OR the timeframe specified by the seller

when you complete your purchase, you need to sign up for a live.com cashback account.

i have used this for 5 purchases so far and have saved well over $500 in addition to the savings of buying the products off of ebay.

check out fatwallet.com or slickdeals.com for more info
Old 11-09-2008, 06:31 AM
-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQLHQ5fPayPalZ1QQLHQ5fIncludeSIFZ1QQLHQ5fBINZ1Q Q_sopZ12?_nkw=rer+high&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid= m270.l1313&_odkw=wii&_osacat=0

some listed right now... the $750 one would get you $187.50 cashback for a net price of $562 sell your stocker for $200 - 300 and you have a CHEAP RER Nav unit...

Last edited by Robar; 11-09-2008 at 09:06 AM. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST DIRECT EBAY LINKS

Quick Reply: Buying a mygig off of ebay - questions