Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Custom OEM Buttons

Old 09-07-2008, 04:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by awndray
Apparently some people don't know how to read
No dude, I believe they can or they wouldn't be posting here....they are trying to help you out....
I believe the best option for you, considering your requests, would be exactly what Frog Rubicon is suggesting from quadritec (or other supporting vendors)
then just hook up the axle lock button to whatever you want and have either a graphics company make you a nice little "AUX" sticker to place over the 'axle lock' text....that would seem reasonable to me
other than that I say good luck to you
Old 09-07-2008, 04:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by axsys
it would require a lot of custom work, and i dont think it would be possible to do exactly what you want. the blank covers are just that, covers. it would be hard to turn one of them into a button. i think the closest thing you could do it setup your buttons like me and sixt7gt350 have.

dude, looks good, nice pic
Old 09-07-2008, 08:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To answer your question, I cannot do this, but you should be able to go to just about any sign shop that does banners, and they should be able to cut you anything you want on their plotter. I'd expect you could get it done for less than $50.

--Sky

Quick Reply: Custom OEM Buttons