Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Daniel Stern lights

Old 02-27-2008, 12:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Daniel Stern lights

Has anyone ever ordered from Daniel Stern? He and I corresponded via e-mail a few months ago and he was very responsive and helpful. I placed an order with him on Monday morning via e-mail and haven't heard from him at all. No confirmation. No e-mail. Nothing. I've tried calling several times, but keep getting an answering machine. I haven't left a message yet, hoping he would receive my e-mails. I didn't leave a credit card number or payment information, so I'm not worried about fraud or theft, I just want my headlights.

I was wondering if he is usually this unresponsive to folks wanting to buy from him? I found it unusual since he was so helpful when I was just asking a question, that I assumed he'd be great when I offered to pay him for stuff!

Thanks.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:38 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by nclehmann
Has anyone ever ordered from Daniel Stern? He and I corresponded via e-mail a few months ago and he was very responsive and helpful. I placed an order with him on Monday morning via e-mail and haven't heard from him at all. No confirmation. No e-mail. Nothing. I've tried calling several times, but keep getting an answering machine. I haven't left a message yet, hoping he would receive my e-mails. I didn't leave a credit card number or payment information, so I'm not worried about fraud or theft, I just want my headlights.

I was wondering if he is usually this unresponsive to folks wanting to buy from him? I found it unusual since he was so helpful when I was just asking a question, that I assumed he'd be great when I offered to pay him for stuff!

Thanks.
I have bought my Cibie from him, no problems. Received my order very quickly.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Rude

I have spoken with Daniel and he was very rude to me. Good luck
Old 02-27-2008, 02:32 PM
JK Super Freak

I called again and just spoke with him. He was out for a few days with the flu and has been back-logged. He was very courteous with me and took my order right away. Again, just as helpful as when I corresponded with him a few months ago.

I guess I was just anxious.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Daniel Stern lights