Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Factory RES, RHR & RER same mic?

Old 02-28-2013, 05:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Attachment 428009

Here is a Uconnect add-on Module, The connector on the lower right in the pic is the part that plugs into the back of all MyGig units except the RER and the RHR. That's not a 10 way connector
Old 03-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Super Moderator

Received 207 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by AtlJeepsTer
Attachment 428009

Here is a Uconnect add-on Module, The connector on the lower right in the pic is the part that plugs into the back of all MyGig units except the RER and the RHR. That's not a 10 way connector
If you're really going to pursue with your trolling of my posts, then you really should learn how to read, so you can at least give yourself the best chance at being successful in your trolling efforts.

Originally Posted by Rednroll
On the RHR and RER Radios, There is a 10 pin connector that the Mic connects to.
I never said there was a 10 pin connector that the mic connects to on the Uconnect module. I said there was a 22 pin connector on the Uconnect module. The Same information you posted in your trolling efforts.

I never seen anyone who was dumb enough to have a complete fail when trolling someone else, so thanks for the entertainment.

Last edited by Rednroll; 03-03-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Factory RES, RHR & RER same mic?