Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

fog light info please?

Old 03-29-2008, 12:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fog light info please?

just bought aftermarket fog lights. To fut on front on the stock bumber. Can this be done by me, and how hard is it to do? I looked , and i worry about the drilling part, i dont know how about doing that, and not screwwing up! should i pay some shop? thks sam
Old 03-29-2008, 12:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by samroc
just bought aftermarket fog lights. To fut on front on the stock bumber. Can this be done by me, and how hard is it to do? I looked , and i worry about the drilling part, i dont know how about doing that, and not screwwing up! should i pay some shop? thks sam
dude, there is a search tab on this forum, many many discussions and pics to look over, tips tricks etc....then if you still don't feel comfortable tackling this job on your own then you've already answered your question, take it in to a pro

Quick Reply: fog light info please?