Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Installed 35" tires. Mygig GPS Speedo still spot-on with the JK speedo...

Old 03-20-2011, 06:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Installed 35" tires. Mygig GPS Speedo still spot-on with the JK speedo...

On my 2011, when looking at my Mygig's GPS speedo it is always showing the same thing as the JK Speedo. I was expected a big difference since my JK was stock with 32" tires.

Do you know if both Speedos are linked together? I was expecting the GPS speedo to give me some accurate numbers.

Thank you
Old 03-20-2011, 06:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GentlemanFarmer
On my 2011, when looking at my Mygig's GPS speedo it is always showing the same thing as the JK Speedo. I was expected a big difference since my JK was stock with 32" tires.

Do you know if both Speedos are linked together? I was expecting the GPS speedo to give me some accurate numbers.

Thank you
I have to check out my Mygig tomorrow. Dodn't even notice it shows speed.

Quick Reply: Installed 35" tires. Mygig GPS Speedo still spot-on with the JK speedo...