Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Installed HELLA SUPERTONE

Old 07-04-2008, 11:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Installed HELLA SUPERTONE

THEY ARE LOUD

Old 07-05-2008, 12:00 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been looking at these but haven't pulled the trigger yet.....Do you like them ? are they hard to install ? and Ialso noticed on a couple of websites they offer a 12V and a 24V ? which ones did you get and how much were they ? Thanks
Old 07-05-2008, 07:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mate bought them from Quadratec. I think they are 55 bucks with 12V. I had to install them at those locations because we do a lot of mud trails. They are very loud but if you install then together as one location facing forward just behind the grill it will be more LOUD

Originally Posted by Bonehead
I've been looking at these but haven't pulled the trigger yet.....Do you like them ? are they hard to install ? and Ialso noticed on a couple of websites they offer a 12V and a 24V ? which ones did you get and how much were they ? Thanks
Old 07-12-2008, 09:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just ordered these last night from quadratec, was it a pretty easy install?

Quick Reply: Installed HELLA SUPERTONE