Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

KC Slimlite wiring harness

Old 03-15-2009, 08:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KC Slimlite wiring harness

I am adding another set of lights. These on he new bumper. Have picked the 100W slimlite kit.

Can anyone tell me if the wiring harness is long enough to route all wiring where it needs to go?

My swithches are to the left of the steering wheel with the wiring coming through the foil covered hole in the fire wall.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

I uesd the KC 100W Fog Light and they were long enough to make the run along the passager side and the across the fire wall to the point of entry in the cab. How are you mounting them, I used a light brack from Quadratec. It was a little step but I love it.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:01 AM
JK Freak

I just installed a Rugged Ridge non winch bumper. There are two holes on top for mouting lights. They well sit just below and behind the hoop on the bumper.

Quick Reply: KC Slimlite wiring harness