Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

LED Headlights and halo rings with angry eyes

Old 09-24-2014, 06:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LED Headlights and halo rings with angry eyes

Hey guys looking at getting the halo rings for sure and the Angry eyes for the jeep, but I really want to get LED headlights. The only ones I see are quadratecs and truck lite I believe. But how both are those are set up its low beam on top the full for high beam. If I have angry eyes and run the LED lights like those two would it look weird seeing the low beam is just projecting on top?

I dot know if that sounds confusing or not but hopefully someone can clear it up, also if anyone has the halo projectors let me know how they are.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:01 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by groth797
Hey guys looking at getting the halo rings for sure and the Angry eyes for the jeep, but I really want to get LED headlights. The only ones I see are quadratecs and truck lite I believe. But how both are those are set up its low beam on top the full for high beam. If I have angry eyes and run the LED lights like those two would it look weird seeing the low beam is just projecting on top?

I dot know if that sounds confusing or not but hopefully someone can clear it up, also if anyone has the halo projectors let me know how they are.
I upgraded with JW speakers, both lights and fogs. Best investment ever. Only issue is everyone else driving at you thinks you have your high beams on and blinks at you. Was funny the first few times but now it's just annoying. I bought the angry eyes and they looked super cheap. Got them from quadratec and ended up sending them back without even putting them on.

The high beam projects on top, but the angry eyes shouldn't block it, at least I don't think it did when I tried them on without the adhesive...

Headlight revolution was offering the jw's with halo I think. They look much better than truck kite and quad.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeeprjoe

I upgraded with JW speakers, both lights and fogs. Best investment ever. Only issue is everyone else driving at you thinks you have your high beams on and blinks at you. Was funny the first few times but now it's just annoying. I bought the angry eyes and they looked super cheap. Got them from quadratec and ended up sending them back without even putting them on.

The high beam projects on top, but the angry eyes shouldn't block it, at least I don't think it did when I tried them on without the adhesive...

Headlight revolution was offering the jw's with halo I think. They look much better than truck kite and quad.
Did you reaim your lights after installing?
Old 09-26-2014, 04:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

I upgraded with JW speakers, both lights and fogs. Best investment ever. Only issue is everyone else driving at you thinks you have your high beams on and blinks at you. Was funny the first few times but now it's just annoying. I bought the angry eyes and they looked super cheap. Got them from quadratec and ended up sending them back without even putting them on. The high beam projects on top, but the angry eyes shouldn't block it, at least I don't think it did when I tried them on without the adhesive... Headlight revolution was offering the jw's with halo I think. They look much better than truck kite and quad.
I've heard good and bad things from the JW Speaker lights so I'm not sure about them, but at the same time they seem like the best with the angry eyes. Also I am buying them from angryeyesoffroad.com I believe bits called.

I do like truck lite and quadratec but with what want to do I'm not sure if it will look rights.

Are there any other LED headlights out there for jeep I can consider? I know you can but the LED headlight bulb but is that worth the price?
Old 09-27-2014, 11:13 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Did you reaim your lights after installing?
I reaimed the fogs, but you can't reaim the headlights themselves..did I miss that? They were plug and play with an anti flicker harness and three screws. I didn't think they were able to be aimed.

Last edited by jeeprjoe; 09-27-2014 at 11:16 AM.
Old 09-27-2014, 11:18 AM
JK Newbie

Here are mine...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140927_151818.jpg
Views:	984
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	577490   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140927_151836.jpg
Views:	783
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	577491  
Old 09-27-2014, 11:30 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by groth797
I've heard good and bad things from the JW Speaker lights so I'm not sure about them, but at the same time they seem like the best with the angry eyes. Also I am buying them from angryeyesoffroad.com I believe bits called.

I do like truck lite and quadratec but with what want to do I'm not sure if it will look rights.

Are there any other LED headlights out there for jeep I can consider? I know you can but the LED headlight bulb but is that worth the price?
Here are mine.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	886
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	577493   Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	697
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	577494  
Old 09-27-2014, 06:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vegetto109
Here are mine...
That's what I wanted to see and I love it!

Quadratecs LED?
Oracle Halos?
Old 09-28-2014, 07:34 AM
JK Freak

I reaimed the fogs, but you can't reaim the headlights themselves..did I miss that? They were plug and play with an anti flicker harness and three screws. I didn't think they were able to be aimed.
Look on the side of the head light there is a small torx screw that is used to aim them, there is a small cut out in the grill to get in there
Old 09-28-2014, 09:13 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Baddkarmaracing
Look on the side of the head light there is a small torx screw that is used to aim them, there is a small cut out in the grill to get in there
I'm going to do this later tonight. I don't know how I could have missed this??! Thanks guys. Glad posted.

Quick Reply: LED Headlights and halo rings with angry eyes