Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Michrophone for UConnect problem

Old 08-30-2008, 10:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Michrophone for UConnect problem

So I purchased the microphone from the same company that sells the Lockpick.

It has been working fine for about 2 weeks then all of a sudden it only works when I literally yell into it.

I removed the radio, checked the connections, put it back in and still same problem.

I have removed the microphone and am considering returning it for a new one.

But before I do, can anyone tell me if there is some sort of sensitivity setting or something else I can check on the MyGig?

I think that I have covered all the bases on the MyGig but I figured that I would ask before I go through the hasle of returning the microphone.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

i don't know of any settings for the microphone, however, mine stopped working so i called the company and they were great about it. they asked for my invoice number and sent me a new one asap!
you don't have to send it back to them. just give them a call.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:30 PM
JK Freak

Same thing but I did have to return it after calling and by UPS only after 4 weeks of calling I got a email with shipping info no return calls
all time that passed went to the dealed and got one
When I got it back I gave it away may as well make some one happy after that

Quick Reply: Michrophone for UConnect problem