Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

my gig help

Old 08-29-2008, 06:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my gig help

Hooked everything up , looked great then this morning fuzzy picture? Help anyone?
Old 08-29-2008, 07:46 AM
JK Freak

Explain in detail fuzzy picture or can you post a picture of what it looks like, One of the on going troubles is lines in the picture that requires repair of the unit or a bad connection to the display also will require repair, try opening and closing the display door to see if it changes, All else fails try removing all power (disconnect the battery or pull fuse) and just see if there’s a glitch You never know.
Let us know what you find out.
You can contact HB and ask.

Harman Becker Automotive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331

Last edited by Robar; 08-30-2008 at 06:50 AM. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NON SPONSOR CONTACT INFORMATION
Old 08-30-2008, 06:33 AM
JK Newbie

Default Lines

That is exactly what it is lines in the picture. Goes in and out , sometimes perfect then all the sudden the lines reappear. Checked all connections and there good. Have people been having problems with the units themselves. I bought two lock pics and the first I had to remove because connectors were not making good contact.

Quick Reply: my gig help