Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Mygig software download. Ren/rez only

Old 02-15-2013, 04:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mygig software download. Ren/rez only

THIS UPDATE IS FOR REN/REZ
CLICK HERE

OVERVIEW:

This complimentary MyGIG application software update is provided for OEM Auto Parts Company customers only. This disc is to be used as a back-up copy only, NOT for resale under any circumstances. The MyGIG non-navigation receiver can be easily updated as time goes along to keep it current with new features or when operating issues are discovered. To update the MyGIG radio, a software disc is simply inserted into the CD drive of the radio. The radio will recognize the type of CD and display the update menu.

Changelog for update v9.292 REN/REZ (released 2010):

- Select "Downloads" to download this update in .zip format.

FEATURES:

- Several bug fixes

- Updated menu features

- Latest Bluetooth updates for UConnect users

- Operating system update

APPLICATIONS:

Works with all REN & REZ non-navigation MyGIG receivers.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:45 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jeepjkgrrl
THIS UPDATE IS FOR REN/REZ
CLICK HERE

OVERVIEW:

This complimentary MyGIG application software update is provided for OEM Auto Parts Company customers only. This disc is to be used as a back-up copy only, NOT for resale under any circumstances. The MyGIG non-navigation receiver can be easily updated as time goes along to keep it current with new features or when operating issues are discovered. To update the MyGIG radio, a software disc is simply inserted into the CD drive of the radio. The radio will recognize the type of CD and display the update menu.

Changelog for update v9.292 REN/REZ (released 2010):

- Select "Downloads" to download this update in .zip format.

FEATURES:

- Several bug fixes

- Updated menu features

- Latest Bluetooth updates for UConnect users

- Operating system update

APPLICATIONS:

Works with all REN & REZ non-navigation MyGIG receivers.
Hi there.
I am new to MyGIG. How will I know if my radio is REN or REZ or not one of the two. My system does not have a navigation system.

I have just taken a picture of the system information and attached it for your information. I trust it will be able to help.

Regards,
Deon
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1030
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	435283
Old 03-18-2013, 02:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

It normally will stayed it in the lower right hand corner. If not you can always take out the radio and look at the top of it we're all have a sticker that will show the part number. There is a very big difference between all the different ones that Chrysler made.

Quick Reply: Mygig software download. Ren/rez only