Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

New light wiring help!

Old 09-22-2011, 04:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bbrown626
hid = low power + simple wiring + more light
Thanks, but I have already purchased the lights and have the materials on order to install them.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:54 AM
JK Newbie

This looks liek what I plan to do. I have received the first shipment of parts. Man is ti costly, but well worth it to do it righ the first time. I ordered everyhting through waytech wire. Great stuff but everything is ordered in bulk. I forsee having a lot of parts leftover. But so be it. I had to place a second order to complete what I needed. Should be here tomorrow. I will try to tackle it this weekend. I will be posting photos and progress.

The last question for now.... is my winch. DO I need to fuse it? All the directions say hook straight to the battery. It is the Recon 10,500 one.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:08 PM
JK Newbie

Alright. Looks like another hour or shopping on-line for the parts. I read a couple of threads that say a 250 amp fuse will handle the spike and can keep the load.

Quick Reply: New light wiring help!