Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

New speakers!

Old 01-24-2011, 04:57 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New speakers!

So I just ordered my 77kick10's for the front and sound bar. I tried to get them from allusasupercenter.com but they wanted $22.00 for shipping and a 2 week wait... crutchfield no longer carries them... Sonic audio.com has never heard of them... My jeep dealer said it would be weeks!

Finally I called justforjeeps.com they had 7 in stock, no sales tax and took 5% off for being a new customer.... Got next day shipping for about $14.00

Can't wait to ditch my non infinity speakers!!! We will see when they come in tomorrow!!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 04:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NH-JK
So I just ordered my 77kick10's for the front and sound bar. I tried to get them from allusasupercenter.com but they wanted $22.00 for shipping and a 2 week wait... crutchfield no longer carries them... Sonic audio.com has never heard of them... My jeep dealer said it would be weeks!

Finally I called justforjeeps.com they had 7 in stock, no sales tax and took 5% off for being a new customer.... Got next day shipping for about $14.00

Can't wait to ditch my non infinity speakers!!! We will see when they come in tomorrow!!!!
That's where I got mine... waiting for warmer weather and then I'll install them
Old 01-24-2011, 05:03 PM
JK Junkie

It was only -20 this morning!!!! I'm going for it in the am!!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NH-JK
It was only -20 this morning!!!! I'm going for it in the am!!!!
You're crazy... It was -5 or so in CT this morning
Old 01-24-2011, 07:37 PM
JK Junkie

Only -5 huh.... you must have that warm NYC city air blowing at ya!!!! I'm going to install with the heat blasting... No battery disconnect for this install!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 07:49 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by ludski
how do the speakers sound?
They sound good. I need to upgrade the tweeters... You can def tell. Lots more bass and power.

Quick Reply: New speakers!