Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Pioneer AppRadio Headend

Old 01-16-2014, 10:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ABENDX
Obviously you didn't read anything I wrote other than enough to get your dick tied in a wad around your g-string. AppRadio 3 is available all day for 350. You clearly don't understand the reasons a external GPS antenna are beneficial. Seems to me taking advice from someone that doesn't understand the tech is simply ludicrous. You ignored other benefits (that were pointed out and not) and clearly do not fall into the majority that are still enjoying DVDs and CDs. I often come across as a d-bag on this site.... although seeming always pointed out by the WOG injected robots. You blew your load all over yourself for what.... my attempt in point out the facts? Cause and effect seems clear to me, as factual information and the ability to think for one's self seems absent in these folks. You know... another group I know of works on emotion and clearly, they are out of their minds for that few days a month. Maybe I caught you on your cycle... if so, disregard.... you'll feel better in a few days. If you are into saving coin.... great, but don't attempt to convince others you got the same exact thing when you got last years model with last years feature set.

Ha, unfortunately I read all the BS you wrote before and now. I know all about an external GPS antenna. I wasn't trying to say my radio is better than the Appradio 3. I was just stating that for my needs it a great radio at a great price, no convincing anyone here. Good luck getting a new Appradio with the wiring harness for $350. No bodies Dick is getting hard let alone having a orgasm over here but your attempts at being a Douch bag are funny. This Fourm Board is here to share your experience with an Appradio which you have none.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SF Nick
Does exactly what the New Appradio 3 does
Not worth paying $399 or $499 if you can get an Appradio 2 for $100 off eBay
I wasn't trying to say my radio is better than the Appradio 3.
You found the right site bud.... just should have taken the hint when the old management was asked to leave.

which you have none.
Again.... thanks for the proof you are a drone and clearly don't have a clue as to whom you are speaking to.

It's about facts, nothing else.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:56 AM
JK Jedi

Abendx you the man. Ive had an app radio for quite awhile n hated the limitations. That arunlocked was what i needed. Thanks man.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:20 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Maertz
Abendx you the man. Ive had an app radio for quite awhile n hated the limitations. That arunlocked was what i needed. Thanks man.
lol... ARUnchained.

Glad you like it... I wouldn't have bought the radio without that one... makes it go from being so-so to amazing!
Old 01-16-2014, 01:02 PM
JK Jedi

lol... ARUnchained.

Glad you like it... I wouldn't have bought the radio without that one... makes it go from being so-so to amazing!
Ha my bad. But anyway i sexted this response from the app radio....
Old 01-16-2014, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE="ABENDX;3811642"] You found the right site bud.... just should have taken the hint when the old management was asked to leave. Again.... thanks for the proof you are a drone and clearly don't have a clue as to whom you are speaking to. It's about facts, nothing else.[/QUOTE

This is too funny. I don't know you & you don't know me, that's obvious. You're right the facts are the facts, why waste $300 on "The Newer improved Version" when i can get a radio that serves all my needs for a fraction of the price.($100 with PAC harness) Stop trying to be a heckler just makes you look like an idiot.

Last edited by SF Nick; 01-16-2014 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Maertz
Ha my bad. But anyway i sexted this response from the app radio....
WTF... I don't see any naked pics of you? Maybe the AppRadio sucks?

you look like an idiot.
You're right. I do. But really bud.... you should have used the correct term, 'troll.'

WOG left quite a legacy here.... who am I to think that years of abuse can be undone with unbiased logic, reason, and fact.

It's sad that an entire community (and a large one at that) was poisoned with his money making scheme.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

WTF... I don't see any naked pics of you? Maybe the AppRadio sucks? You're right. I do. But really bud.... you should have used the correct term, 'troll.' WOG left quite a legacy here.... who am I to think that years of abuse can be undone with unbiased logic, reason, and fact. It's sad that an entire community (and a large one at that) was poisoned with his money making scheme.

Touché........
Old 01-16-2014, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm off work now & can actually read this absurd BS & since we are cutting up sentences to try and prove a point I guess I'll entertain your stupidity.

1. "Maybe a GPS antenna is what you are thinking.... ah yes, the 3 does have that. Why important.... well, using internal GPS is a huge drain on your battery and many phones can't keep up with charging while GPS, music streaming, and screen are all on. Removing the need for GPS will solve that issue."

Wrong, it actually amplifies your signal so you can have a more accurate GPS. It does nothing for your battery life. Which doesn't matter when you're plugged into a charger.

2. "might be a little important to those young'ins and their newfangled Bluetooth streaming"

Appradio 2 has Bluetooth granted it's not A2DP.

3."Does the 2 support Mirrorlink?"

Not from the factory but with a jail broken phone it does support Mirrorlink thru a Cydia app.

4." and let's not forget about the iPhone 5 users and their new fangled talky things.... you know, that Siri stuff"

That's in Cydia too.

5. "dick tied in a wad around your g-string. AppRadio 3 is available all day for 350"

I actually saw that on Amazon but in the long run it's still cheaper to to buy from Crutchfield to get all you need. Plus that's for the none CD version since you still use those. 499$ for a Appradio 3 with DVD/CD player.

6."You clearly don't understand the reasons a external GPS antenna are beneficial. Seems to me taking advice from someone that doesn't understand the tech is simply ludicrous. "

"Maybe a GPS antenna is what you are thinking.... ah yes, the 3 does have that. Why important.... well, using internal GPS is a huge drain on your battery and many phones can't keep up with charging while GPS, music streaming, and screen are all on. Removing the need for GPS will solve that issue."

Clearly you don't.

7. "Maybe I caught you on your cycle... if so, disregard.... you'll feel better in a few days."

My name and my profile would assume that I'm a male. Its simple anatomy that men don't have menstrual cycles.

8."Again.... thanks for the proof you are a drone and clearly don't have a clue as to whom you are speaking to. "

drone(n): A drone is someone who follows an ideology or some other form of idealization blindlessly and uncritically. Obviously not what I'm doing. Who am I speaking to?

9. "You're right. I do. But really bud.... you should have used the correct term, 'troll.'

WOG left quite a legacy here.... who am I to think that years of abuse can be undone with unbiased logic, reason, and fact. "

You're right Troll fits way better! Fact? Reason? unbiased? Please that has to be a joke.

10." It's sad that an entire community (and a large one at that) was poisoned with his money making scheme."

If you are referring to Wayalife, I can't stand the guy one of the biggest Trolls out there.

11."It's about facts, nothing else."

Obviously you need to look up the Definition of a Fact. You are expressing you're opinion, get your facts straight before you Troll. ✌️

Last edited by SF Nick; 01-16-2014 at 06:09 PM.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No you're both wrong.

Quick Reply: Pioneer AppRadio Headend