Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Sirius Free for 2 years?

Old 10-14-2009, 11:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kupost
So on the 15th my sat radio stopped working. It had been a little over a year since I bought my Jeep and figured it was time to start paying for it. Today I called and then said I still had my free year. They re-activated and now I am good for another year. Not that I am complaining but is this normal?
They cut mine off on the 1yr anniversary almost to the hour....I called them immediately and said that I may sell the jeep so I don't wanna pay for the whole year upfront...and asked if they could just invoice me month to month...She agreed, sent me an invoice for 13 bucks or so...I never paid it, and here I am 6mos later haven't heard anything from them...and I'm listening to howard every morning.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 09rubicon
I got lifetime Serius with mine, but I have heard alot of others say they didn't even get the option? Anyone of you get it??
Nope sirius isn't offering lifetime subscription anymore. I got lifetime with my XM for 400 bucks... 4 years ago. I prefer XM over sirius but I thought I 'd give sirius an opportunity so I asked if I could combine my accounts to get the "add a second radio for 4.95 a month" deal as my free year of sirius is coming to an end soon. Figuring they are now one company they would give me the discount! No way they tell me, even though they are one corporation now "they use different systems"....guess I'll be dumpin' sirius and they loose that extra revenue to pay the barely able to speak english "customer care" representative!!

Quick Reply: Sirius Free for 2 years?