Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Strange Plug under Dash

Old 04-20-2009, 04:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dubya
That sure looks like a flux capacitor to me
shows what you know... a flux capacitor is clearly made up of three strands of LED rope lights in a Y shape, which looks nothing like this thing... geez...
Old 04-20-2009, 04:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
Where is the piece that is supposed to be plugged into it? I bet you are getting horrible gas mileage and way less power! Go to the dealer and tell them you are missing that piece and get them to order you one!
"LMAO"
Old 04-24-2009, 08:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by btb01
shows what you know... a flux capacitor is clearly made up of three strands of LED rope lights in a Y shape, which looks nothing like this thing... geez...
LMAO ... the parts guy said that they had a new number for the flux cap ... but, it was an honest question.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Offroadme
thats where you can plug in the fuel accelerator control system. it will drastically improve your gas mileage, and add 46.2 % more horse power.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:03 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Scooter Scott
Give the guy a break he was asking an honest question! If you can't give him a real answer then don't post.
Dude....lighten up! I for one have been poked at and laughed at NUMEROUS times here.....never got my panties in a wad. I really don't believe this poking is meant to be mean spirited.....just all in fun.....and quite often extremely funny.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:16 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Scooter Scott
No I'm not tryin to start drama...I'm just reading thru those posts and I think to myself...there was a day when everyone didn't know what that plug was. That's all I am getting at.
You're right. But, the second post answered the question. I figure once the answer is given, it's okay to have a little fun. And I expect that OP is laughing with us. That's the nature of Internet forums.

BTW: Of course it's not the flux capacitor. But, that certainly is where you would plug one in! However, everyone knows the flux capacitor is useless in a Jeep: You can't possibly get going 88 miles per hour!
Old 04-25-2009, 06:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

That's the plug Chrysler put in for the ProCal
Old 04-25-2009, 10:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
You're right. But, the second post answered the question. I figure once the answer is given, it's okay to have a little fun. And I expect that OP is laughing with us. That's the nature of Internet forums.

BTW: Of course it's not the flux capacitor. But, that certainly is where you would plug one in! However, everyone knows the flux capacitor is useless in a Jeep: You can't possibly get going 88 miles per hour!

nice... personally, I want to know when they're going to come out with an aftermarket Mr. Fusion for the JK... plutonium's kind of a bitch to get a hold of, ya know...
Old 04-25-2009, 05:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've got a little spare plutonium if you need it, the stuff keeps melting the flux capacitor input. think i got the hummer edition handbook. but really the jeep is way to fast any way so dilute carefully.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Bub
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sailr4
Ok, I found a strange "unused" wire harness plug attached under the driver side dash (in the footwell). It just in front of the door plug (which is how I fond it ) I have the 2009 if it matters.

Anyone know what its for?

[IMG][/IMG]
Yes, it's for the court ordered breathaliser device if you mess up like I do. It also does double duty as an uplink for when the "mark of the beast" is imposed and you can't go offroadin' til you enter 666 and give the greenies of the rewilding agenda the secret sqirrell hand signal at the only remaining offroadin' site in the world in wobbleweedistan. I'm pretty sure about this.

Quick Reply: Strange Plug under Dash