Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Truck Lite = JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-09-2013, 02:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Macman1138
I love my Truck-Lites!
Probably a nut loose at the steering wheel is the root cause of the issue.
Really douche bag? A nut behind the wheel because my headlights suck?
Old 03-09-2013, 02:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe your leds are hooked up wrong. like wired wrong?

i have led accents in my interior of my car. i was disappointed with the output of light. I then realized I wired the lights wrong and my leds became 10x brighter.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Haven't changed my headlights yet, but put a TL in my Harley, and it's one of the best mods I made to my bike. They are very sensitive to aiming. At dusk, you hardly notice them, but at night they're great.
Nothing wrong with owning a couple of corvettes. i lost my 2007 convertible to that damn storm Sandy. Got my Jeep as an alternative. Just as much fun, but in a different way.
Take the time to adjust your TL's properly before you trash them.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:54 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FDHog
Haven't changed my headlights yet, but put a TL in my Harley, and it's one of the best mods I made to my bike. They are very sensitive to aiming. At dusk, you hardly notice them, but at night they're great.
Nothing wrong with owning a couple of corvettes. i lost my 2007 convertible to that damn storm Sandy. Got my Jeep as an alternative. Just as much fun, but in a different way.
Take the time to adjust your TL's properly before you trash them.
Im going to give it a try myself today. I am going to most likley take it back to the shop that did the work on Monday to have them do it as well. Theres no way it can be the lights themselves with all the satisfied people on the board that I have been seeing. I'll see if I can not screw them up any worse tonight!
Old 03-09-2013, 03:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by VETTETHRET
Im going to give it a try myself today. I am going to most likley take it back to the shop that did the work on Monday to have them do it as well. Theres no way it can be the lights themselves with all the satisfied people on the board that I have been seeing. I'll see if I can not screw them up any worse tonight!
Since this thread is pretty much useless, why not show us some pics of vehicles listed in sig?

EDIT:Now I know your retarded, I see you managed to post two threads about Trucklite.

Last edited by King_; 03-09-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:35 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SpicedCrusher
For a guy that's had a 2010, 2011, 2012 and a 2013 Rubicon along with 14 "highly" modded vette's and vipers ya'd think you'd know how to adjust a couple headlights

P.S. Truck-Lites are not junk
Amen, brother! Amen!
Old 03-09-2013, 03:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jacksup
so the light is going to out last the jeep three to one ...
I bought the Truck-Lites with the notion that I wouldn't have to buy headlights for my Jeep ever.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take it easy guys. We are all entitled to our opinions. No need for the name calling. It's also against the rules.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Last edited by shockwaveaz; 03-09-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:03 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by VETTETHRET
Really douche bag? A nut behind the wheel because my headlights suck?
Please keep it civil guys. Jeep on
Old 03-09-2013, 06:31 PM
JK Newbie

Default Love the TL's

I agree with other people that the Truck-Lite is a great light over stock and aiming them may help... I have found that the flickering of the lights on mine and a few friends were in the plug... We hard wired them and all flickering was gone on ours... Hope this helps...

As far as your other vehs, more power to you. I have no use for a veh like that but if you like it and can afford it then have at it... Just remember, speed kills... Hahaha...

Albert

Quick Reply: Truck Lite = JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!