Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

TRUCK-LITE led headlight issue in one of the headlight , posted video to see , help !

Old 11-27-2015, 02:02 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

99 % of the time its connection problems. LED are so sensitive to voltage that if you have a connection that does not provide clean power, you will get the flicker issues. With a halogen blub, it will not show that. The best thing to do is solder the connection between the Jeep and AFH. The connection between the AFH and the light it self is more solid than the other. I just put dielectric grease in it, and plug it in. That way if I do want to keep my truck lights I can buy a cheap H4 housing and pop those in.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flicker/flash at start up???

On my 2016, I put in a set of quadratec leds h/l and fogs... work great.
BUT I noticed that when I start my jku, the lights flicker/flash (head lights are off).
no issues with flicker while being turned on... I have antflicker modules installed...

is the start up flicker the norm?
quadratec says it is....
is there something I can do to fix it or is it something I have to live with???

did not have this issue on my previous jku - 2010vwith cheap led H/Ls...

Quick Reply: TRUCK-LITE led headlight issue in one of the headlight , posted video to see , help !