Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Trucklite LED upgrade + fog lights

Old 09-04-2012, 12:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trucklite LED upgrade + fog lights

Hello All!

I've done some searching and i'm not exactly sure what i want to buy, i just know that i want to buy. I've settled on trucklite headlights, unless there are some users on here that can talk me out of it. but i don't want to upgrade my headlights to a brighter LED and leave my normal dim slightly yellowish fig lights. i read on one of the other threads that Northridge4x4 has a package with the trucklite headlights, rigid duallys and the poison spyder mount kits, and i have verified this package is still available. i have also read in that very same thread that "black diamond fab" was very close to coming out with a bracket to place those rigid duallys in the fog light hold in the JK bumper. is there anyone that can tell me where to find black diamond fab online for jeeps? google searchs have only turned up things for Tacomas .

If black diamond has in fact NOT come out with these brackets can anyone lead me in the right direction for LED fog light replacements?!

If a northridge rep is around, the other thread mentioned you were willing to work out the details of the package on a case by case basis, would this possibly mean you would exchange the duallys for a proper LED fog light assembly?

Somebody please help!!! i have money burning a hole in my pocket for new lights and it needs a place to land when it finally burns through my pantleg!!!

Thanks ahead of time,
BlackTie
Old 09-04-2012, 12:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Since you have a 2007 JK you can replace the bulbs with a Sylvania brighter/whiter one. It will match better.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:34 PM
JK Newbie

yeah this is more of a last resort, i would rather have full LED out front and never have to replace a bulb again!
Old 09-04-2012, 12:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Very interested as well.. I'm ready to purchase the Trucklite LED's and also wanted to match the fogs and was looking into the 4" Soltek led's for my windshield lights.. I wanted all to match with the led's.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:43 PM
JK Newbie

i ordered and installed the truck-lite/D2 kit from Northridge this weekend. so far am loving them. look on there website, they sell flush mount d2'S. i suggest a pm to David at northridge he will help you out.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:03 PM
JK Newbie

a little embarassed here.....

I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to find a user to PM. how do you search for users? i've been more of a watcher then a anything else on jk-forum. and i probably should learn how to use this powerful jeep empire that is jk-forum a little better. but in the meantime.... can someone help me out?!

Thanks!!!

:doh :
Old 09-04-2012, 01:07 PM
JK Newbie

try this

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/memb...rthridge4x4-3/
Old 09-04-2012, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

Slight update after some searching and an extremely quick response from david at northridge 4x4... rigid now sells a bracket to place the duallys in the fog light holes. now i have to figure out ihow difficult it is going to be to wire these into the fog light wiring becuase i'm electrically-as-dumb-as-they-come.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Keep us posted..
Old 09-04-2012, 06:25 PM
JK Freak

I guess if you want led fogs, you could always go for the vision x fog lights.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3584472868.jpg
Views:	1055
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	362256

Quick Reply: Trucklite LED upgrade + fog lights