Notices
JK Garage - Member Builds Post your Jeep builds here and share your experiences on the build with the JK-Forum community.

Eos Rubicon

Old 08-10-2021, 06:55 AM
Super Moderator

Received 471 Likes on 423 Posts

The fire extinguisher is not very accessible if your vehicle is on fire as you have to get out, go back and go in again and get it. My aeroplane kit I built taught me that it should be in your hand when you are exiting the first time. But nonetheless great set of upgrades.
Old 08-10-2021, 09:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sixty4x4
The fire extinguisher is not very accessible if your vehicle is on fire as you have to get out, go back and go in again and get it. My aeroplane kit I built taught me that it should be in your hand when you are exiting the first time. But nonetheless great set of upgrades.

What you said makes sense. Thank you. I’ll be looking into getting a small one that I can attach to the front seat somewhere.
Old 10-21-2021, 12:17 PM
JK Newbie

Added some bass with the Alpine under seat 10” sub. Turns out it doesn’t like to go below 45hz so it blew within a week. Found that this JL Audio fits right in. Sounds a lot better. Not winning any contests but I am happy.
Old 10-21-2021, 12:18 PM
JK Newbie

Added a storage panel under front drivers seat from Desert Does It. Don’t mind the rocks of dried up mud under there
Old 10-21-2021, 12:20 PM
JK Newbie

Installed locker bypass switches from a company called Searchers. You can activate them in any driving setting. About $65 which is a little more than getting parts yourself, but I think it’s worth a little extra for a clean install
Old 12-13-2021, 07:19 AM
JK Newbie

Went to Ocala for a little R&R

Quick Reply: Eos Rubicon