Notices
JK Off-Road 101 Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as general off-roading tips, tricks, techniques and equipment usage such as winching and vehicle recovery information.
Sponsored by CARiD
Click Here

JKS Jspec 2.5 inch

Old 11-03-2016, 09:18 AM
JK Newbie

Default JKS Jspec 2.5 inch

Anyone have any experience with this lift or any other JKS lifts?

http://www.extremeterrain.com/jks-js...t-jk-103K.html
Old 11-03-2016, 12:01 PM
JK Newbie

I just put a 3.5 JSPEC on my 2017 with fox 2.0....absolutely love it.

Added the drag link flip, geo brackets, adj rear sway link for the extra height. Looks great and rides better.

She's only got 200 miles on her so yet to take her off road

Last edited by ashdaniels; 11-03-2016 at 12:04 PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

200 miles isn't enough time to review it lol, but doing a drag link flip at 2.5" lift height means you have near 0 uptravel.

I would look for reviews on the coils, since thats basically the only jks thing that matters....the brackets and whatnot are going to be more or less the same from every manufacturer....front TB also, pretty much standard clevite bushing, nothing special (not meant as a bad thing)
Old 11-14-2018, 03:45 PM
JK Newbie

Just curious if you went with the JKS lift? I have about 6k miles on the Jspec 2.5" with an added rear track bar and front control arm correction brackets, all JKS pieces. Wow talk about heavy duty pieces I was amazed by the size of the track bars compared to the Mopar pieces and the control arm relocation brackets are very heavy duty also. some that I have seen are actually 2 pieces that aren't even welded. I was very impressed .
I am equally impressed after driving it, Rides better on the street and handles better off road. absolutely love this lift.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Default JKS jspec

I've been running that exact lift for 2 years now. Nothing but good things to say about it. I did add JKS fixed length front lower control arms which are slightly longer than stock to correct caster and their extended rear sway bar end links. All quality parts that have served me well so far.

Quick Reply: JKS Jspec 2.5 inch

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: