Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The Bad-Ass and the Wannabe

Old 04-23-2007, 11:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FRDesign
At least he/she didn't do that with Rubicon... that would be total waste of money.

I'm surprised it's not lowrider and/or doesn't have bling steps/nerf bars or bling gas door or bling bumpers or bling fenders. Need more bling! If you are going to do it, do it all the way!

I don't know why anyone would want to do that to JK but if that's what he/she wants then fine with me. Just PLEASE don't do it to my Rubi while I'm sleeping...

Last edited by moun10eer; 04-23-2007 at 11:58 PM.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:44 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ok... so i am back from break now...

He said "ass"!

shame shame. Just for that, i am gonna post blacklocks avatar now. Ok, i'm not. but i will go check it out just to make sure it is ok.

FR... geese man i hope that isnt your mom's jeep, or you really will take a beating here.

I agree with FR & most people's posts here. The bling wheels dont belong on a Wrangler.

FR has made some posts that were out of line, just plain wrong, or unneedingly harrassed other members, and duly took his lumps for them ~ and then some.

Well i agree he is still dewy behind the ears, he seems to really love the sport. We need more enthusiastic people of all ages to keep it going, like it or not this kid IS part of the next generation.

There is one post in this thread, that though i may or may not find funny as all hell, wasnt warranted in this context. I hope that doesnt continue.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"i believe the children are our future..."

the first one looks like it's in MA. i'm a little ashamed for my home state. Go Sox...
and it has wicked bad rake.

the second one looks like the rear tire is awfully stuffed. i know it may just be the angle, but it looks like any flexing is going to leave stuff on the trail.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:05 AM
Eternal ***erator

Originally Posted by degenerate
"i believe the children are our future..." [snip].

aww c'mon, i typed it with a straight finger...

work with me here...
Old 04-24-2007, 03:34 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by degenerate
the second one looks like the rear tire is awfully stuffed. i know it may just be the angle, but it looks like any flexing is going to leave stuff on the trail.

I think he'll be alright. As for the first one, to each their own. Not my jeep or my money, so I say more props to doing what you want with your vehicle no matter what anyone else says.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:00 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default How many times are we going to beat a dead horse?

Congratulations FR, another completely USELESS thread. Yes, dealers, soccer moms, and other people with questionable taste will be putting wheels that have low profile tires on a Jeep Wrangler. We have seen hundreds of photos on this forum and others with chrome 20s and larger wheels. While the 30s were amusing to look at, I am sure most people are aware that these are not the norm, these are someone's radical idea. Again congratulations on another useless thread to add to your collection. Maybe you should go back to the gas station and buy some PREMIUM gas or "Kill all H3 owners" like your last few posts.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by armycop
Congratulations FR, another completely USELESS thread. Yes, dealers, soccer moms, and other people with questionable taste will be putting wheels that have low profile tires on a Jeep Wrangler. We have seen hundreds of photos on this forum and others with chrome 20s and larger wheels. While the 30s were amusing to look at, I am sure most people are aware that these are not the norm, these are someone's radical idea. Again congratulations on another useless thread to add to your collection. Maybe you should go back to the gas station and buy some PREMIUM gas or "Kill all H3 owners" like your last few posts.
I dont have a Rubicon sticker.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:54 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FRDesign
I dont have a Rubicon sticker.

YOU DON'T HAVE A JEEP EITHER!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 06:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Oh well. I cant have a Jeep.

You just cant argue with the fact that I am too young to have one.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:11 AM
Eternal ***erator

Originally Posted by armycop
YOU DON'T HAVE A JEEP EITHER!!!

*SNORT*

Quick Reply: The Bad-Ass and the Wannabe