Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The Bad-Ass and the Wannabe

Old 04-24-2007, 06:12 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FRDesign
Oh well. I cant have a Jeep.

You just cant argue with the fact that I am too young to have one.
You miss the point completely. Somewhere, that person (guy or girl) spent over $23,000 on his/her Jeep, customized it to the point to where he or she thought it looked good (using some more hard-earned money). Even though we can think to ourselves whether or not we like those modifications, someone liked it and probably wouldn't appreciate a youngster such as yourself trashing their ride on a Forum. It is called tact, and respect for other people's property.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys, I think FR has taken enough crap for being to young to get a Jeep. Lets face it. The kid loves Jeeps and has a Mom cool enough to get one and take him muddin' and off roading. When I was to young to drive my Mom had a frigging Fiat.

I have given him crap as well but I think it is time to layoff, and let him be a kid who loves Jeeps. Keep the passion FR, one day you will have your Jeep. Until then, develop some thick skin.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:13 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey-oh!!!!!!!! Now this is getting good! Someone drop the microphone to the ring and I'll get this match started!

I guess to throw my .02 in, I think some of us are being too hard on the guy, but I also agree this is yet another wasteful retarded thread started by him.

I never start wasteful threads

Last edited by JackMac4; 04-24-2007 at 06:16 AM.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

leave the kid alone shit he just wanted to state his opinion. as far as wastfull threads go i have seen alot of them on here. but that is just my opinion
Old 04-24-2007, 06:52 AM
JK Junkie

Default I agree with FR on this one

I don't care if he's 4, 14, 44, or 104! On this one, I think he called 'em just right: The huge bling wheels look like crap and the "monster" JK looks fantastic.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by armycop
[snip]......Somewhere, that person (guy or girl) spent over $23,000 on his/her Jeep, customized it to the point to where he or she thought it looked good (using some more hard-earned money)...... [snip]
Unless they're a rapper. They can find money like that in places I don't even like to think about.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:34 AM
Eternal ***erator

Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
Unless they're a rapper. They can find money like that in places I don't even like to think about.

AHHHH!

stop with the visuals!
Old 04-24-2007, 09:44 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
AHHHH!

stop with the visuals!
LOLOLOLOL I was thinking the same thing. Back to topic. I agree with FR but I also think that whoverer did that to their jeep is their right. Their vehicle, their money. And look at the bright side. They are keeping the economy going. Spend that money!

Not that *I* would do something like *THAT* to my jeep. (as one who had leather seats installed). (ducks and runs here)
Old 04-24-2007, 10:23 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Managain92
... When I was to young to drive my Mom had a frigging Fiat. ...
When I was too young to drive, my mom didn't have a driver's license. And she still doesn't . . today (79 years young this July).
Old 04-24-2007, 10:29 AM
Eternal ***erator

My dad had a horizon, my mom drove a maverick.

Quick Reply: The Bad-Ass and the Wannabe