Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

At the Beach

Old 03-23-2007, 03:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default At the Beach

Got my year pass for beach access in St Augustine!!! My kids are behind the Jeep poking a jellyfish with a stick.
I love Florida!!!
Old 03-23-2007, 03:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks great. I love driving on the beach. The closest OHV beach is Pismo.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:58 PM
JK Freak

be careful jellyfish have been known to poke back
Old 03-24-2007, 10:31 AM
JK Newbie

You must be at Vilano. Took mine to Huguenot Park beach up in JAX last week. Good time!
Old 03-24-2007, 05:39 PM
JK Newbie

I was on Vilano beach last week. This is actually St Augustine Beach on Anastasia island. Just a bit down from the Beach Comber restaurant at the A St entrance. Havn't made it to Hugenotyet, but it's on my short list.
Old 03-25-2007, 04:58 AM
JK Newbie

That's right, I forgot about Anastasia. I saw a black JK 2 door with the top off near the intersection of Phillips and 9A Friday around 6:30. Was that yours?
Old 03-25-2007, 08:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

is the sand that hard packed on all the baeches there? (daytona-ish?) or do you have any soft and deep spots ?
Old 03-25-2007, 02:00 PM
JK Newbie

It probably was me. I live off of Greenland Rd right around the corner from there. Any good spots to have fum in around here?

Deez, the sand is very soft except where it's been packed by the other vehicles. I saw two cars stuck, including a Nissan that was roughly 10ft from the entrance to the beach. It took 6 guys and a lot of shoveling to get her out.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:02 AM
JK Newbie

I have gone out to Osceola a couple times. It is 45 minutes West on I-10. Go to the ranger station in Olustee and get the $10 map. There are a zillion trails over there. Nothing too challenging other than some deep water spots and you will get some branch scratches on your paint...but that's what Jeeps are for. Let me know if you are going to head over and I may be able to get some guys together to go as well.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

I was down in St Aug this weekend, at Mango Mango's. My pop lives right there, he's got a blk CJ. Osclib2, I live right down the street from Hugenot Park, I surf that break all the time ----well when I'm not fishin. I saw a few JK's down in St Aug, onw was a red rock unlimited with what looked to be 33's on pro comp rims.......looked good. There are so many CJ's and Wrangler's down in St Augustine that if youre not in one - you are the odd man out. Good to see some JK's in North Florida. What a nice weekend huh???

Quick Reply: At the Beach