Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

"Bolt-on Build" of the Baja Banshee

Old 08-23-2012, 11:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread will be changed to a new thread soon. I sold this jeep andd will be performing this exact same build but NOW ON A 2013!!!
Old 02-14-2013, 02:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sooo...its been a long while since i have been on here! I had a long contract in Hawaii where i had no computer with internet, and I'm actually on my phone now. BUT I placed my order for this build. It's a Dune JKUR and it has an estimated ship date of 2/22! Im pretty stoked to say the least! Not only to do my build, but to own a jeep again! Ill start a new thread when I get baby pictures!
Old 04-20-2013, 11:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok everyone, thanks for bearing with me and not heckling for the "fail thread" or "this thread doesnt deliver" BS I have receive from some other people in the past on another site.

So here is a link to my new thread, if you would like to check it out and give me some input.

scorpicons-bolt-build-thread

Quick Reply: "Bolt-on Build" of the Baja Banshee