Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Busy week for the JK

Old 04-06-2011, 07:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nicholsmf

How do your driveline angles look after the lift?
All in check. The lower control arms are setup lengthwise before you start putting in the lift. However being an auto I am going to swap shafts later on.

Originally Posted by RustyShovel
That's a 2.5" lift?!
Yessir. I pulled the coils out last weekend to put in my bumpstops (BTW Nichols order a set now as they do NOT come with the kit) and checked the part numbers once again and sure enough they are indeeed 2.5" Max Travel coils.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

23" 3/16 is the exact equal measurements I could get. The RK map states Front lower control arms to be set @ 23" 1/8 I will get a pinion angle for ya as soon as I can get it back in my shop and perfectly level with suspension "Loaded"

Quick Reply: Busy week for the JK