Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Cobeau Seats

Old 03-06-2010, 09:11 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bringing this back from the dead.. but did you have airbags on the factory seats?

I just installed Mastercrafts and connected everything back except for the seat airbags.. so now I have an airbag light on the dash that's driving me nuts

any idea on how to take care of that?

took it to the steelership to have them look at it.. and all three that I went to refused to touch it when I mentioned disabling Airbag
Old 03-06-2010, 10:13 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No I did not have side airbags in the seats....it may be as simple as the seat belt fix though. Or it MAY blow your air bags but have you tried completing the circut on the wire you left unplugged?
the seatbelt light and chime was just looking for a complete circut so if the air bag is the same connecting the 2 wires in the terminal will work if not....it may just detonate all you airbags??
Old 03-07-2010, 09:41 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brent_f70
No I did not have side airbags in the seats....it may be as simple as the seat belt fix though. Or it MAY blow your air bags but have you tried completing the circut on the wire you left unplugged?
the seatbelt light and chime was just looking for a complete circut so if the air bag is the same connecting the 2 wires in the terminal will work if not....it may just detonate all you airbags??
right on thanks

Quick Reply: Cobeau Seats