Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Cosmo Blue Jeep to the family... Who's in your family?

Old 04-02-2011, 08:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cosmo Blue Jeep to the family... Who's in your family?

Some might say I like blue 4X4's. This is my new daily driver and looking forward to driving to to the Rockies in a few days to play in the snow. I think my bronco's are a little jelious right now because my jeep has gotten all the attention..

My other babies! These are the weekend and Sunday drivers...
1973 302

1975 302

Old 04-02-2011, 08:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Default I like it

I really dig that blue over the other shades Jeep has produced. And I really like your stable of offroad rigs You just have to love the early year broncos. Congratulations on the 4x4!
Old 04-02-2011, 08:35 PM
JK Newbie

dam now that's a line up of trucks
Old 04-02-2011, 08:38 PM
JK Newbie

I like the color of your jeep
Old 04-02-2011, 08:39 PM
JK Newbie

I really love the new jeep mods and they are a good fit for me having something that is tough yet the luxury feel like my rubicon has. I am not upset jeep upgraded to a nicer interior because my early broncos have the basic feel. Really the best of both worlds. Hats off to jeep!
Old 04-02-2011, 09:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Default x2

Originally Posted by scubav20
I really love the new jeep mods and they are a good fit for me having something that is tough yet the luxury feel like my rubicon has. I am not upset jeep upgraded to a nicer interior because my early broncos have the basic feel. Really the best of both worlds. Hats off to jeep!
You know, I love my 2009, the parts I have added and the way it has turned out makes me like it even more......but I really wish I had the new interior like yours, that thing is awesome. a spartan interior is okay for a dedicated farm truck pulling hay out the of the fields, but if you spend days at a time offroading, like we do, or use it as a daily driver, that comfort and luxury is nice! Oh well, I am stuck with my plastic craptastic interior
Old 04-02-2011, 09:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by GCM 2

You know, I love my 2009, the parts I have added and the way it has turned out makes me like it even more......but I really wish I had the new interior like yours, that thing is awesome. a spartan interior is okay for a dedicated farm truck pulling hay out the of the fields, but if you spend days at a time offroading, like we do, or use it as a daily driver, that comfort and luxury is nice! Oh well, I am stuck with my plastic craptastic interior
They still have decent mods to the interior for 2009. I actually traded in my 2010 2 door islander for my new 4 door Rubicon because i regretted not getting a 4 door due to room and the new 2011 interior sealed the deal. I took a pretty big loss though traded my islander in when it was only 6 months old :(

Trending Topics

Old 04-02-2011, 09:34 PM
JK Freak

I really like that colour as well. My JKU is black, but I had an '83 CJ that was a similar blue. When I bought it, it was really, really faded, almost white. I was a detailer at the time and brought it to work, and was shocked when I started to buff it out.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0003.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	145855  
Old 04-03-2011, 07:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Broncos you got there Scubav20. I've liked this Cosmos blue color for a while as well. Here is a picture of my current Jeep parked next to our old pickup truck. We traded in the truck at a dealership 150 miles away, and just never expected to see it again. Someone bought it from our town though, so it shows up around town quite often. I parked next to it and took this cell phone picture of the two vehicles side by side.

Old 04-03-2011, 07:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I absolutely love the cosmo blue! If I could I would trade mine in on a Cosmo blue only for the color!

Quick Reply: Cosmo Blue Jeep to the family... Who's in your family?