Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Deer Oh Deer

Old 04-15-2008, 02:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deer Oh Deer

I was driving back from the trail where from the middle of nowhere jumped a dear from the drivers side and into my front end that poor thing died taking a shit on my grill luckily my front bumper took most of the impact. enough with the chitchat

here are some pics to visualize what happened

Old 04-15-2008, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

SO SORRY . Man that sucks It looks like It even wrinkled your fenders. I would have to say good thing It was dead save beating It to death for damaging the jeep. Good luck on the repair.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks like you ended up in pretty good shape. Usually run ins with deer result in a lot more damage. still sucks though.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ur warn bumper just paid for itself
Old 04-15-2008, 06:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Dang that sucks...
Old 04-15-2008, 06:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

score! thats too bad about your jeep, looks like you can mark another tally under the deer category, i got a free deer whistle from insurance co, so i fugred why not. haven't had any run in's or close calls yet i'd keep the blood, hair and stuff on there give's it more character
Old 04-15-2008, 06:18 PM
JK Super Freak

man that sucks, way to go Warn bumper though. I just hit a dog while driving my friends JK about a week ago, but no damage...at least to the Jeep, the dog however was a completely different story!
Old 04-15-2008, 06:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It cant be said enough.......... '' BREAK FOR MOOSE''
I know it says Texas but I lived in Alaska for 17 years. Just try and wrap your head around 1500 lbs of Bull Moose joggin towards your head lights at 65 mph on glare ice at 50 below zero in the middle of the night. Now that will make ur butt pucker so tight they'll have to use the jaws of life so they can clean up the mess.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:51 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Whats Next
SO SORRY . Man that sucks It looks like It even wrinkled your fenders. I would have to say good thing It was dead save beating It to death for damaging the jeep. Good luck on the repair.
My fenders are totally okay which I thought would be the first thing broken!

Originally Posted by CincyJK
Looks like you ended up in pretty good shape. Usually run ins with deer result in a lot more damage. still sucks though.
I hear you. But thanks to WARN! I think If I had my stinger at that time I would be in a good shape. oh well..
Old 04-15-2008, 06:59 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by davebloomer
ur warn bumper just paid for itself
Very true and I kept complaining about it's weight

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
score! thats too bad about your jeep, looks like you can mark another tally under the deer category, i got a free deer whistle from insurance co, so i fugred why not. haven't had any run in's or close calls yet i'd keep the blood, hair and stuff on there give's it more character
Man u'll be interested on whats under the hood

Originally Posted by JK-KJ
man that sucks, way to go Warn bumper though. I just hit a dog while driving my friends JK about a week ago, but no damage...at least to the Jeep, the dog however was a completely different story!
speaking of no damage. My bumper didn't have any dents or scratches on it

i'm digging their products

Originally Posted by pkdailey4
It cant be said enough.......... '' BREAK FOR MOOSE''
I know it says Texas but I lived in Alaska for 17 years. Just try and wrap your head around 1500 lbs of Bull Moose joggin towards your head lights at 65 mph on glare ice at 50 below zero in the middle of the night. Now that will make ur butt pucker so tight they'll have to use the jaws of life so they can clean up the mess.

Quick Reply: Deer Oh Deer