Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!

Old 04-27-2014, 08:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Oregon Exploring

Been doing a ton of weekend trips around Oregon. Just wanted to share a few pics. Crater Lake, Fort Rock, Oregon Coast, Crooked River. Heading to The Redwood National Forest next weekend.

Old 04-27-2014, 08:41 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by skibovr6
Been doing a ton of weekend trips around Oregon. Just wanted to share a few pics. Crater Lake, Fort Rock, Oregon Coast, Crooked River. Heading to The Redwood National Forest next weekend.

Beautiful!
Old 04-27-2014, 08:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful countryside!
Old 04-27-2014, 09:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ok.... So since I have so much "living cargo" we decided that our best bet for our expeditions is to invest in a popup camper. So here is the model we are getting, it's in he factory right now getting built and we should receive it mid to late May. I know it's not serious off road worthy, but maybe someday it will get its own lift and larger tires. And for now it will be perfect for the type of trips we will be doing. It's a much better idea than the 30ft motor home I used to own.

Now I have to install a 7pin connector and a brake controller for hauling the trailer, plus some extra stuff.

2015 Jayco Sport 12UD
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-407188166.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	548888   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-154261429.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	548889  
Old 04-27-2014, 09:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PFTWHFTB
Ok.... So since I have so much "living cargo" we decided that our best bet for our expeditions is to invest in a popup camper. So here is the model we are getting, it's in he factory right now getting built and we should receive it mid to late May. I know it's not serious off road worthy, but maybe someday it will get its own lift and larger tires. And for now it will be perfect for the type of trips we will be doing. It's a much better idea than the 30ft motor home I used to own. Now I have to install a 7pin connector and a brake controller for hauling the trailer, plus some extra stuff. 2015 Jayco Sport 12UD
Very nice. My wife wouldn't go for the RTT option. This still allows you to get out and enjoy the great outdoors. Enjoy!
Old 04-27-2014, 10:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Auxillaryman
Very nice. My wife wouldn't go for the RTT option. This still allows you to get out and enjoy the great outdoors. Enjoy!
Thanks......Well I'll be traveling with my wife, a 13 yr old, 17 yr old and a dog so having some stretch out room was a necessity. I will just have to set up a base camp and work out from there. We are going to go to Glacier, Yellowstone, Tetons, Bighorn, Devils Tower, and Badlands of South Dakota at the minimum this summer. So we will get some use out of it.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks......Well I'll be traveling with my wife, a 13 yr old, 17 yr old and a dog so having some stretch out room was a necessity. I will just have to set up a base camp and work out from there. We are going to go to Glacier, Yellowstone, Tetons, Bighorn, Devils Tower, and Badlands of South Dakota at the minimum this summer. So we will get some use out of it.
Sounds like fun. Doesn't leave much time for work! Lol.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:29 AM
JK Newbie

Great pics! My in-laws live in OR...father-in-law lives in Lake Oswego and has a place in Bend. Mother-in-law lives in Trail. Been to far to drive from Atlanta, so we always fly. Maybe someday we'll drive out there...
Old 04-27-2014, 11:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Auxillaryman
Sounds like fun. Doesn't leave much time for work! Lol.
Lol work is overrated, but we will be doing a 2 week adventure (vacation) through Glacier, Yellowstone, Tetons, and Bighorns. Devils tower and the Badlands are pretty much at my back door and within a 2 hour drive to get to.so those will be weekend trips. We might have some others planned too, but they will be spur of the moment trips. It's nice living out here there are so many places we can go that are so close, and there are so many places I haven't researched that we will go to.
Old 04-27-2014, 01:36 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Lol work is overrated, but we will be doing a 2 week adventure (vacation) through Glacier, Yellowstone, Tetons, and Bighorns. Devils tower and the Badlands are pretty much at my back door and within a 2 hour drive to get to.so those will be weekend trips. We might have some others planned too, but they will be spur of the moment trips. It's nice living out here there are so many places we can go that are so close, and there are so many places I haven't researched that we will go to.
Well, we expect pictures and videos with music and voice over all done in four part harmony shortly after your return! ;-)

Quick Reply: Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!