Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I met JKGirl and Hubbo!!!

Old 06-10-2007, 10:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool I met JKGirl and Hubbo!!!

Sorry everyone - I had to come back with my own thread. It was very cool to meet JKGirl and Hubbo. They are both very good people and fun to hang with! Due to uncontrary belief, JKGirl can handle her JK IN THE MUD and SHARP INCLINES with the utmost confidence. Actually, it was only until we left that she let Hubbo drive! I'll have to report on HIS offroading skills hopefully next time out. Here's a few of my pics to share:

Two JK's ready to go!

JKGirl at the wheel with Hubbo filming behind! (JKGirl - have you figured how to download that video yet?)

Me diving in. I almost got stuck.

"Watch out Hubbo!!! Here I come!!!"

There's no stopping this woman - in mud!!!!

A freshly coated JK - the day after.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Barno!!! Cool pictures! Hey I did - or shuld I say hubbo finished the video thing...so expect it to be up soon!! Finally got music to the thing...sheesh....who know it was so complicated?? It was cool meeting you and we will have to try out the other trails soon!!!! Hey did you get your wife the foot cream yet??? I am telling you she would LOVE it!!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 12:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JKGirl
Hey Barno!!! Cool pictures! Hey I did - or shuld I say hubbo finished the video thing...so expect it to be up soon!! Finally got music to the thing...sheesh....who know it was so complicated?? It was cool meeting you and we will have to try out the other trails soon!!!! Hey did you get your wife the foot cream yet??? I am telling you she would LOVE it!!!!
Nice pictures. But one question how did we turn offroading into flower hour talking about foot cream?
Old 06-10-2007, 01:08 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by only_in_my_jeep
Nice pictures. But one question how did we turn offroading into flower hour talking about foot cream?
Barnos wife is preggo and I suggested that he get her some nice foot cream and massage her feet-- what woman would n't like thet???

The video should be up soon..... its interesting...but not too interesting- remember its the first for us!
Old 06-10-2007, 02:17 PM
JK Freak

I guess you had to be there "Only". It was a conversation we had while taking a break from wheelin'. She was just trying to help a new dad-to-be out. I'll take that kind on info any day. Thanks JKGirl! Now - back to Jeepin'!!!.......
Old 06-10-2007, 03:47 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice pics-- looks like you all had a good time.

Interesting way to fold back the sunrider top...

This post might help you get it folded better-- unless you meant to do that!
Old 06-10-2007, 06:48 PM
JK Super Freak

lol I was going to ask what was up with the "Flying Nun" fold on his soft top.

Nice pics! Looks like you guys had fun.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:40 AM
JK Freak

Hey Barno the video is up!

Quick Reply: I met JKGirl and Hubbo!!!