Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Just installed a Teraflex 3" Lift, Method Wheels and 35" BFGs

Old 02-21-2017, 02:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AMUPerformance
I did the short arm kit and am enjoying my setup so I can only imagine what the long arm will be like. My kit came with adjustable arms etc. to help re-calibrate my suspension geometry but your kit will give you the opportunity to have an even more stable ride with even better offroad capability. Make sure to share pictures and your story when you finish your install.
Glad you are enjoying the kit! How are the shocks that came with the lift?

I will be posting pictures of the process for sure. The longarm takes a lot of work do to moving the control arm brackets back. Should be a good time!
Old 02-21-2017, 03:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got the TF 9550 and think they do a great job overall. Don't know why my link didn't work earlier but should work now if you wanted to read more about the build.
http://automobileuploads.com/2017/01...view-jeep-jku/

Good luck again!

Originally Posted by BOWICON
Glad you are enjoying the kit! How are the shocks that came with the lift?

I will be posting pictures of the process for sure. The longarm takes a lot of work do to moving the control arm brackets back. Should be a good time!
Old 02-21-2017, 05:05 PM
JK Newbie

Your link worked this time by the way.

Sounds like you have a lot of future plans and I would love to see every step of the way! What do you plan on doing with the spare 35" tire since it is to big for the rear door? Throwing it in the back or leaving the smaller tire on the tire carrier?
Old 02-22-2017, 06:35 PM
JK Freak

Looks great! Do yourself a favor, and step up to larger rotors. Even with my 33s, it makes a very noticeable difference! I went with the Teraflex rotors (link to my blog/write-ups in my signature below), but but there are several companies that offer replacement rotor kits.
Old 02-22-2017, 09:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by LoneWolf
Looks great! Do yourself a favor, and step up to larger rotors. Even with my 33s, it makes a very noticeable difference! I went with the Teraflex rotors (link to my blog/write-ups in my signature below), but but there are several companies that offer replacement rotor kits.
Which Teraflex rotors did you upgrade to?
Old 02-23-2017, 10:23 AM
JK Freak

Their front and rear big-rotor kits use TF rotors that increase the diameter to about 13.5 inches.

Quick Reply: Just installed a Teraflex 3" Lift, Method Wheels and 35" BFGs