Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Mopar Slush Mats with Tire tread design

Old 03-06-2008, 03:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mopar Slush Mats with Tire tread design

I have a crap load of write ups but only one show and tell. I wanted to just say a few words about how great and inexpensive these mats are. I looked at other wrap around mats like weathertech and brands that are similar but were all over 150 bucks for the set. I gave Northridge4x4 a call and they recommended the Mopar Mats. I went ahead and picked up a set at the local dealer for 70 bucks. Thats right, Northridge4x4 told me to go get them locally for a better price. They are awesome!

The mats by the way are a great fit. I love how the rear covers the bolts on the rear (front seat) mounts. Just wanted to say that these are a great buy and well worth the money in my opinion. I just wish they wrapped up the sides of the foot wells to catch more water. But I could have gotten that with the weathertech for twice the price. I guess it all comes down to what you can afford.

Last edited by JulietKilo; 03-06-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We also have them. They are really nice and I especialy like how the back one shapes over the center hump in the floor.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:17 PM
JK Super Freak

1st purchase after I got the Jeep
I love mine
Old 03-06-2008, 03:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got to be alot better than the cheap a$$ carpet ones.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

my dealer threw them in for free...

love them... still have the factory mats wrapped in plastic somewhere lol
Old 03-06-2008, 04:45 PM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I got the whole set of Husky mats for mine. From the looks of it, I'm glad I did. They cover all the way accross both sides of each front floorboard, and yours seem to be cut short on both sides. Since I have a four door, I have the set for the second seat, as well as the cargo area. If anyone is interested, I'll take some pics.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:01 PM
JK Newbie

Anyone know if they got these mats for the back of a 2 door?
Old 03-06-2008, 06:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Deuce81
Anyone know if they got these mats for the back of a 2 door?
They do not. I am sorry. Just the fronts for the 2 door (50). for the 4 door (70).

You could buy the 4 door set and modify them. Maybe
Old 03-06-2008, 06:48 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JulietKilo
They do not. I am sorry. Just the fronts for the 2 door (50). for the 4 door (70).

You could buy the 4 door set and modify them. Maybe

Well doesn't that just suck. I guess they figure since its impossible to get inot the back seat of a 2 door anyway, why make mats for it.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
I got the whole set of Husky mats for mine. From the looks of it, I'm glad I did. They cover all the way accross both sides of each front floorboard, and yours seem to be cut short on both sides. Since I have a four door, I have the set for the second seat, as well as the cargo area. If anyone is interested, I'll take some pics.
That would not be a bad idea, the husky liners were another product i looked at as they are cheaper then weathertech. They both are still in the 130-150 price range. I chose the Mopar mats for the 70 dollar dealer price tag. No waiting just pick them up at the dealership (free shipping).

You should take pics like I did and post them up for a good comparison. I love it when people get involved in reviews/write-ups.

Quick Reply: Mopar Slush Mats with Tire tread design