Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Must see! funney pics of my JK and integra...lol.

Old 11-25-2007, 08:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL thats funny... good laugh
Old 11-25-2007, 09:28 PM
JK Super Freak

OMG I can't believe he did that to his car.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:17 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by thumperk15
... I really get bored and theres no Jeeps around here but when I get my lift on I'm going to ORV Park in Hot Springs and find other Jeeps to play with.
Hey! Quit picking on the imports and join a group of us at Disney, OK in a couple weeks (Dec 8-9)!

Here's the thread discussing the trip.

Here's info on Disney.

Old 11-26-2007, 04:04 AM
JK Junkie

Shell
It's for sale! the body and it was very well taken care of...until NOW...

JK-KJ

I couldn't believe it but thats because their front wheel drive and its easier to pull than to push. I'm thinking about buying a little car for a couple hundred bucks and going mud drifting and ditch jumping.
Funny stuff bro. Reminds me of the fun me and my friends had in high school in my POS Ford Tempo! That thing was beat within an inch of its life before I finally traded it... I miss those times, but not that car!
Old 11-26-2007, 06:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pacer89
Jeep looks nice what kind of Wheel/tire setup you got?

Thanks, I don't hear many people saying that, although I was in town last nite at a gas station and saw this white 2dr JK with chrome wheels with prolly 33's and what looked like a 2 lift with a Skyjacker sticker on front window and I was looking at this JK. I had went back inside and these 2 girls looked at my buddy and me and asked what we were looking at. I said I was looking at that JK sitting outside and she said oh, thats mine. I talked to them for awhile and showed them pics of what mine had done today and she said she went offroad 1 time in hers. I about had her talked into it today but her girlfriend last night had said its dumb to take a new Jeep offroading...dangit she would have went I think because she said my JK was really nice and that she liked to go offroad. Maybe I'll see her out without her friend. Hey, I think its really awesome that there are girls out there with 4x4's that don't like Mall Crawlers.

Back to your question....its stock lift in the pics with 15inch Rock Crawler wheels and 35/12.50 Dynapro M/T's.

Mark Doiron

I think thats my FireFighter meeting but if not I may call a buddy and go. I can't go very many places on a stock lift though and I kinda like picking on imports...its funny.

Last edited by thumperk15; 11-26-2007 at 06:05 AM.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Sick.... I Have Friends That Take There Cars In The Woods To Partys All The Time....always Get Stuck But Always Is Fun To Watch
Old 11-26-2007, 06:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

SLICKWILL Sick.... I Have Friends That Take There Cars In The Woods To Partys All The Time....always Get Stuck But Always Is Fun To Watch

Man I saw that you posted and was like man I hope he's not going to pick on me... ....I have saw picks of your JK and I think I know what your buddies may do in their little cars but hey, this is all I could get my buddy to do...for NOW!!...LOL
Old 11-26-2007, 06:39 AM
JK Super Freak

This just goes to show you do not need 4wd to have fun. I would not trade my 4wd for a 2wd but you don't need it to have fun.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:43 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Mark Doiron

I think thats my FireFighter meeting but if not I may call a buddy and go. I can't go very many places on a stock lift though and I kinda like picking on imports...its funny.
I'm running stock lift and tires, too. There are supposed to be some forest trails in the area that we could explore. If you can, come on out and join us.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
I'm running stock lift and tires, too. There are supposed to be some forest trails in the area that we could explore. If you can, come on out and join us.

I have stock lift and 35/12.50 tires...lol...I do have my stock X'ies... . I have a set of AR Thunder black 17's with 285/75's Terra Grapplers but I wanted to sell them.

Quick Reply: Must see! funney pics of my JK and integra...lol.