Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

my Red Rock Rubi, finaly !!

Old 01-27-2007, 05:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my Red Rock Rubi, finaly !!

well as some of you know I've been waiting a while for my JK and as of last night I now can say I'm a prowd owner of a 07 Unlimited Rubi !!

first comes the apologies for the pics not being the best but they are all from my phone, we have a hard time remembering to bring the camera with us...

so a little about the pics the first one is at the dealership yesterday afternoon, the second is this morning after a quick stop at the shop, and the others are of me taking the "wuss" line in one of the many rock obsticals that we have local to me. I had to take the wuss line thru that little pile , I just did'nt want to hear the grinding of rock and metal on a rig that I hav'nt even had for 24 hours...LOL...soon I'll man up and run it a little harder. hopefully my lift will be in soon (RE 3.5 short arm) and I'll take a little harder line with the larger tires...

so here it is sitting at the dealership

shop

and up on the "hill"

Old 01-27-2007, 06:49 PM
JK Freak

Looks Awsome!!!!

Would love to hear your plans for it. More detailed the better.

How long did you have to wait once your order was placed? I have been waiting around 5 weeks or so. I was told around 8 to 10 weeks. Am I looking for a longer wait?

Jeff
Old 01-27-2007, 06:51 PM
JK Jedi Master

Looks great.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lookin' Great and hey stop smiling...jk Congrats the wait is over!!!!
Old 01-27-2007, 07:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NICE! I bet it's great to finally get it.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:19 PM
JK Newbie

Nice.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:14 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Gasser
Looks Awsome!!!!

Would love to hear your plans for it. More detailed the better.

How long did you have to wait once your order was placed? I have been waiting around 5 weeks or so. I was told around 8 to 10 weeks. Am I looking for a longer wait?

Jeff
well my order was placed back on Sept 19th.....but on a good note for you they seeem to be pushing orders out better now...

my plans are 35's with a 3.5 Rubicon Express lift , untill I find a wheel that I totaly want I'm going to run the stock wheels with wheel spacers. I'll probably end up putting 37's on it withen the year. I'm also planing on making my own bumpers...and there is allot of other things rollin arround in my mind....LOL..

and to all thanks I like it too !
Old 01-28-2007, 03:43 AM
JK Freak

I think the red colors are the best ones in the JK line. Thanks for the pics-it looks great. 37's ?-Now yer talkin' !
Old 01-28-2007, 02:32 PM
JK Freak

so I had to take the top off to get the soft top out so I figured I'd snap a couple pics...

Old 01-28-2007, 06:27 PM
JK Freak

Looks great with the top off. Now you need some tubular doors and those 37s.

So you waited 4 months? Thats patient. I have been waiting a month. I just sold my BMW M5 to buy this thing. I had to borrow a car for the wait. I have been told the wait should be around 8 to 10 weeks total but sounds like I may be waiting even longer. I hope not. I am being forced to drive a cream colored convertable bug. Its "mildly castrating" as my wife put it but at least its a turbo

Maybe I can get my 427 Corvette done soon so I can get rid of this Bug Im driving.

The person I am borrowing the bug from just got a 2 door blue Rubicon. I don't know why they won't just let me borrow that in the mean time. So what it was their Christmass present.

Good luck on your mods in the comming months.

Jeff

Quick Reply: my Red Rock Rubi, finaly !!