Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Nemesis Took Over the SEMA Show!

Old 11-30-2011, 12:21 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IV.Sleepy
do you have a side by side comparison picture of your notorious and odyssey fender flares?
or you can just tell me which one have what on your previous post pictures.
I'll go get some side by side comparison pics...gimme an hour or so.

Originally Posted by SaharaTodd
sweeeeet ride
Thanks!

Originally Posted by IV.Sleepy
x2 on offering the front and rear flares as a package.
I'll talk to the team, but the reality is that the pricing is accurate for a completely American made product that fits this well, performs this well, and looks this good.

Last edited by Nemesis Industries; 11-30-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Here's a quick comparison pic showing the different front flare options we have for JK's.

Old 11-30-2011, 01:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nemesis Industries
Here's a quick comparison pic showing the different front flare options we have for JK's.

how do they install? im sorry if you already posted that and i missed it? hard easy? lol
Old 11-30-2011, 03:56 PM
JK Freak

any chance of a SUPER sale any time soon....
Old 11-30-2011, 04:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Adding those Odyssey Flares to the list of things I will be adding to the JKUR. Great products!
Old 11-30-2011, 09:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nemesis Industries
Any chance of seeing a comparison with stock flare as well?
Old 12-01-2011, 07:47 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by ssach
Adding those Odyssey Flares to the list of things I will be adding to the JKUR. Great products!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Ntgas
Any chance of seeing a comparison with stock flare as well?
I'll try to grab a few during the next install.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:19 AM
JK Newbie

thanks for the pic comparison. will purchase in the future, hopefully near future.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by greenenvey
how do they install? im sorry if you already posted that and i missed it? hard easy? lol
Installation of these flares is almost self explanatory when you hold the flare to the Jeep. The front will locate on existing factory flare holes. You will mark and then enlarge the holes that are used to mount the flares. On the back side of the flare close to the rocker there is an additional reinforcement bracket that will require drilling two new holes. The way the bracket is designed it will still locate off of factory holes on one side allowing you to mark the holes on the back side. Once the holes are drilled and the reinforcement bracket is installed you simply bolt on the flare.

Wiring of the LED marker light is a quick solder or butt connector (2 wire to 2 wire) whichever you prefer.

The front inner fender liner will require a tape measure to mark and then a razor blade or cutoff wheel to trim. Install of the front flares should take no more than a few hours.

The rears are actually easier than the fronts since there are no additional holes to drill. We do however, have to use nutserts since some of the holes go into blind cavities. To make the install of the nutserts easier we supply a simple nutsert tool along with the hardware kit. You will want to use some Locktite on the nutserts to help hold them on the body (we do this on all installs completed at our facility). Hold the flare to the Jeep mark the holes that ned to be enlarged, drill, instal the nutserts, and bolt on the flare. You can trim and re-install the rear inner fender liner if you wish however, most do not. A can of rubberized undercoating or black spray paint does the job.

We designed our flares to fit perfectly with 40" tires, so if you are running larger tires you can actually use the rear flares as a guide for trimming the sheet metal. a recip. saw or cut off wheel works great here. A small trim for 37's since you only cut off the pinch seam or a large trim for 40's.

We work very hard to ensure the precise fit of all of our products. Our attention to fitment makes install a breeze for shops and the weekend warrior.

Thanks,

Rob

Quick Reply: Nemesis Took Over the SEMA Show!