Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Roof Rack and Roof Top Tent.

Old 01-27-2011, 06:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice tent i really want one
Old 01-27-2011, 07:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maggiolina - got it on my trailer....

With my 2.5" lift and 35" tires, I thought the center of gravity was getting too high for a RTT and roof rack and the wind noise too high w/ a rack. So I opted for a RTT on a tagalong offroad trailer (military conversion). It's easy to leave as a base camp and go out wheeling (it locks up like a safe!) and taken it everywhere in the Moab area. Maggiolina is Italian, cranks up in about 15 seconds, sleeps 2 in a breezy or zipped up environment. It's cool, and the aerodynamic hard shell isn't pushing a big brick down the highway.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Jeepurz; 01-27-2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old 05-15-2019, 03:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had built a small Trailer 5-6 years ago using the frame of a Harbor Freight style trailer with a roof top tent on top used behind our Single Cab 4wd Tacoma since we had little room in the cab. I liked having a trailer with all the camping gear stored inside so we can just go with out having to pull everything out and pack, We got rid of the Tacoma in January after 300k miles and was time to change up the set up so went with a 2 door jk -missed my 95 yj I had in high school. Also this year the wife wants get dirtbikes/atv again. So instead we will either pull a small trailer with two dirt bikes or a hitch style carrier instead of pulling a camp trailer when we go out. I'll try and get some pictures up soon.

Quick Reply: New Roof Rack and Roof Top Tent.