Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

NEWBIE :) My 07 Green Wrangler X on 38's

Old 11-25-2008, 06:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That thing looks sick! Go run over cars now
Old 11-25-2008, 07:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ToTheWall
You guys make me laugh. You know that he does not wheel it. He has a stock spare, 3.21 gears and HUGE meats on stock axles. PO-SER

But its his ride to do with as he pleases. Just stop sucking his cyber cock and telling him that it is bad ass. It is ghey as fuck, but if thats what blows his skirt up, good for him.

I realize that not everyone wheels, nor wants to wheel, but telling someone that that truck will go over just about anything is just not true. Those tires will self clearence the fenders, the axle joints will pop under not too much strain, and when a flat happens, what will the plan then be... Use the stock spare?

IMHO If you cant affford the 5th wheel and tire, save your money till you can, then at least as you are posing all over God's green acre, you wont look like a tool doing it.
Wow man a little harsh dont you think! If thats what he likes then so be it. IT LOOKS GREAT MAN!
Old 12-30-2008, 06:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just wondering how the jeep is working out for yea? my lift and wheels STILL arent in. Any problems so far? Drive shaft issues?

Also did your superlift come with control arms? or did it utilize the stock ones? (i know super lift sold it as both)
Old 01-02-2009, 11:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

bump again!

Quick Reply: NEWBIE :) My 07 Green Wrangler X on 38's