Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Old school tube bumpers on a JK

Old 06-23-2011, 06:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had my textured black RR tube bumpers for a few months now. Love them! Sturdy and old school looking.

I noticed some of you had auxiliary lights mounted on them. I'm assuming you're using the tabs that you also mount the plastic piece too? I'm looking to mount some on mine too.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anybody have any pics/reports of how these bumpers hold up to offroad abuse compaired to normal style bumpers? Any bending?

Looking for opinions on this, not only offroad abuse, but take for instance we here in ohio deal with alot of deer accidents...its crazy how much damage can be done from a deer, yet with a heavy duty bumper theres usually none, unless they swing around to the side panels
Old 06-23-2011, 08:39 AM
JK Freak

Hit on a rock wall
[IMG][/IMG]

I also "kissed" a tree (not too hard) on the other side twice and I have prints of the tree in the bumper. I don't think they hold up as well since they are mostly hollow. Just my opinion though.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 08JKRHD
Thanks!
I posted a thread when I did them and some others on the forum have them now too. If you go check it out you can see what they look like on some other colors. One guy put some on cosmos blue that look really good.
Be sure to vote in the poll I just dropped under 60%...Haters

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...enegade-Decals!
That'd be me with the Cosmos Blue and Renegade stickers. I love the looks of the tube bumpers on the JK. I'll probably go with something like this for mine since I'm going with the retro theme.

Quick Reply: Old school tube bumpers on a JK