Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rancho high steer knuckles

Old 11-24-2017, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

These knuckles are holding up great after a year of use. Highly recommend the Rancho knuckles. Anyone that is looking to upgrade should definitely have these on the Christmas list!
Old 05-13-2020, 07:59 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,815 Likes on 1,585 Posts

Digging up this old thread for a question. Outside of being raised higher, are the TR mounts the same location (as in distance from the brake rotor)? Having an issue with Fusion 4x4 2.5-ton TR contacting my TF 13.3" brake rotors. Currently still have factory knuckles, and was hoping maybe swapping to one of the other knuckles out there might gain me even 1/4" of clearance based on where the TR mounts are compared to factory. Not sure if that makes sense or not. My current rotors have huge gouges from where the TR interferes, and I'm not willing to trash another set till I get this figured out.

Quick Reply: Rancho high steer knuckles