Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Red Rock Crystal

Old 05-01-2022, 01:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Red Rock Crystal

New to the forums here. Wanted to share my original owner 2009 JKUR manual, khaki interior with a few mods: Dual OEM tops, 2.5” lift, 35” BFG AT, Borla Climber cat back, ARB differential covers front & rear, Pedal Commander, custom front bumper and hoop, Bilstein 5100’s, IPF ARB headlights & driving lights, stainless light guard screens, rear slider windows, Fifteen52 Analog HD wheels, MOPAR High Line flares, AEV MOPAR rear bumper, Motobilt jerry can carrier, Retrofit off-road HD rear door hinges, IPF backup light, Rockhard 4x4 rock rails, Land Rover Defender side rear view mirrors, Jeep JT grille grafted to JK grille, etc.

Last edited by AeroEng91; 05-01-2022 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Forgot new grille.
Old 05-01-2022, 01:26 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,827 Likes on 1,597 Posts

Welcome to JKF! What took so long to get here? We're pretty much neighbors. I don't think I've seen your jeep around town but it's a pretty big area even in our little neck of the woods.
Old 05-01-2022, 02:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Made some updates since last post. Took off the 2.5” spacer leveling lift and added an AEV 3.5” Dualsport lift, replaced front bumper and added a winch. Also customized and added a Phoenix Graphix 1975 Jeep Cherokee graphics set.

I will be putting the <1000 miles since new Bilstein shocks, Bilstein steering stabilizer, RBP steel spacers and new never installed Woods stabilizer relocation kit in the Marketplace for sale on here soon.

Last edited by AeroEng91; 11-05-2022 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Updated setup.

Quick Reply: Red Rock Crystal