Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show me some stock bumpers!

Old 06-21-2008, 05:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show me some stock bumpers!

Hey guys I am thinking of just taking the plastic bumper cover off of my Jeep, any pics of what this looks like? Thanks!!!
Old 06-21-2008, 10:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ElovesC
Hey guys I am thinking of just taking the plastic bumper cover off of my Jeep, any pics of what this looks like? Thanks!!!
Sorry no pics of it but it is ugly it kooks like it has 2 tin cans mounted to it that stick straight out. But just to show off this is what I did a few days ago
Old 06-21-2008, 10:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Greystn JK
Sorry no pics of it but it is ugly it kooks like it has 2 tin cans mounted to it that stick straight out. But just to show off this is what I did a few days ago
I saw that on the other thread: looks good! I'm hoping to do the same: wonder if the OP is thinking this too.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:15 AM
JK Freak

It doesn't look too bad, albeit a bit unfinished. A lot of Jeep rental places in Moab have taken off the dented up plastic bumpers. If it didn't have the unsightly holes for foglights then I bet more people would be running this way.

Old 06-22-2008, 02:31 AM
JK Jedi

Not bad for a free mod!
Old 06-22-2008, 06:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not meaning to hijack but what does the rear look like under the plastic? Anybody got a pic?
Old 06-22-2008, 08:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

The front doesn't look bad at all. Anyone know if the factory fogs mount in the steel openings (versus on the plastic cover)? Definitely a cheap option for a custom look and a place to mount some additional lights.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dingobubba
Not meaning to hijack but what does the rear look like under the plastic? Anybody got a pic?
Ummmm..... it's kinda invisble with out the plastic. That is it is nothing but plastic.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ryno
It doesn't look too bad, albeit a bit unfinished. A lot of Jeep rental places in Moab have taken off the dented up plastic bumpers. If it didn't have the unsightly holes for foglights then I bet more people would be running this way.

This actually looks good! Thanks so much for the picture! I am looking for a picture with fogs I am thinking of just taking off the plastic and adding some metal to give it a finished look.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:47 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dingobubba
This

Quick Reply: Show me some stock bumpers!