Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

???Supposed TF Long Arm???

Old 02-03-2009, 12:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ???Supposed TF Long Arm???

Okay... So as some of you know, I was in a wreck with a drunk driver and lost my JK about a year ago... So here pretty soon when I get my money (finally) I am wanting to buy a Black 4 door Rubicon. That being said, I have found a new 08 for a good deal but also wanted to consider other options if the price was right. I found this Rubi on Ebay with 4k miles on it. (Item number: 400028479426). It says in the description that it has a TF LONG ARM kit on it... It doesn't look like it to me??? So I called Watts Automotive and talked to Chris and he ASSURED me that "this was definitely a Long Arm" and that they "don't cut any corners and only go with the BEST" and that they wouldn't have put anything other than a Lng Arm kit n this Jeep. Now you look at this and tell me if you think this is a TF Long Arm kit on this JK....

Old 02-03-2009, 12:26 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks like a short arm too me too.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:27 PM
JK Freak

I would have to agree with you man... sure dont know what he is talking about because it doesnt look like a long arm kit to me either. unless that is a picture before the long arm kit...?
Old 02-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by REDR0CKJK
Okay... So as some of you know, I was in a wreck with a drunk driver and lost my JK about a year ago... So here pretty soon when I get my money (finally) I am wanting to buy a Black 4 door Rubicon. That being said, I have found a new 08 for a good deal but also wanted to consider other options if the price was right. I found this Rubi on Ebay with 4k miles on it. (Item number: 400028479426). It says in the description that it has a TF LONG ARM kit on it... It doesn't look like it to me??? So I called Watts Automotive and talked to Chris and he ASSURED me that "this was definitely a Long Arm" and that they "don't cut any corners and only go with the BEST" and that they wouldn't have put anything other than a Lng Arm kit n this Jeep. Now you look at this and tell me if you think this is a TF Long Arm kit on this JK....

Those are short arms. Got any closer pics? Nice just found the auction and it's a local dealership.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:45 PM
JK Jedi

I bet it is 4" coils. That is really tall.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:49 PM
JK Junkie

Nice Rubi but no long arm
Old 02-03-2009, 12:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Definitely NOT a long arm. Long arm relocates the lower control arms, these are the factory locations.

Last edited by RDY4RKS; 02-03-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by REDR0CKJK
here's a pic with a long arm kit (not mine, using it for reference):
Old 02-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I called them and burst their bubble nicely.
Them: "How do you know it's not a TeraFlex Long Arm kit?"
Me: :I work for TeraFlex and I have a 4" Long Arm kit on my JK."
Old 02-03-2009, 01:06 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
I called them and burst their bubble nicely.
Them: "How do you know it's not a TeraFlex Long Arm kit?"
Me: :I work for TeraFlex and I have a 4" Long Arm kit on my JK."

Quick Reply: ???Supposed TF Long Arm???