Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

TeraFlex Rear Tire Carrier - Who else has one? Are you running after mkt bumper too?

Old 12-30-2013, 02:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just installed my combo and love it for my 35" Trail Grappler.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1942728718.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	520103  
Old 12-30-2013, 05:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mattgt5
LOD is coming out with a similar concept in November. Better and cheaper they say.
Did this ever happen? Can't find it on their web site.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xkid
Did this ever happen? Can't find it on their web site.
I'm not seeing anything either. I'm very intrigued though
Old 01-16-2014, 09:22 AM
JK Super Freak

I had an OrFab tire carrier for several years to carry my 37s. It worked great, solid, sturdy, quiet. I recently swapped it out for the teraflex hinge and carrier for one reason. One handed operation. Got tired of opening 2 items to get into the back of my JK. It iworks great and so far I'm very happy with it. It is solid, quiet, and sturdily built.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:13 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ttechris
This time around I decided I wanted a carrier that opened easily with the gate without having to remove any pins/clips. I'm fairly happy with the Tereflex carrier, but it doesn't seem nearly as solid in the closed position as my Genright was(Worth the trade off for ease of access to the back.)
Works well with the Poison Spyder BFH Rear.

Does your spare touch the bumper at all, I am looking at getting this carrier and I have the JCR Rear Dagger which is similar to the poison spyder.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Im running the terflex spare carrier and an ace pro rear bumber. No problems or touching at all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140222_103326.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	532623
Old 04-15-2015, 08:37 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rodi
so, I saw these photos on JK-Adventure and got excited. trying to find out what exactly was modified to the Rotopax Universal Mounting plate to make this work. it also seems like it would further need some support to handle rough terrain and not rear right from the TF accessory mount.

going to order the 4-gal and universal plate to see what I can do. anyone seen anything else like this? ideas?
Anybody figure out something similar to this set up?

Quick Reply: TeraFlex Rear Tire Carrier - Who else has one? Are you running after mkt bumper too?