Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 07-13-2009, 12:44 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also made this emblem>>>
Old 07-13-2009, 12:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice mod jkid. that thing looks perfect for tailgaiting or camping.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:58 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by JKid
My dad (JKabob) and I just finished up on my home made trail table/rack.

That really looks awesome. How long did it take y'all to build that?
Old 07-13-2009, 01:04 PM
JK Freak

My dad (JKabob) and I just finished up on my home made trail table/rack.

is that the closet maid closet shelving? that looks awesome! how about a quick write up?
Old 07-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by interceptor_1972
That really looks awesome. How long did it take y'all to build that?
Its an evening mod, If ya got all the parts. Took us two weekends of trial and error. lol

Originally Posted by paramaniac
is that the closet maid closet shelving? that looks awesome! how about a quick write up?
It's shelving from my work that we were gettin rid of. (blockbuster!) I could do a write-up.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:09 PM
JK Freak

It's shelving from my work that we were gettin rid of. (blockbuster!) I could do a write-up.
i bet it could be done with the closet maid shelving.... i just finished installing that in a closet for my GF.... i have a few feet left over
Old 07-13-2009, 01:58 PM
JK Super Freak

This is my rig so far. I just added the 35" mud grapplers this weekend

Old 07-13-2009, 04:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its an evening mod, If ya got all the parts. Took us two weekends of trial and error. lol

Write Up for sure. Does it rattle?
Old 07-13-2009, 04:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Installed this Saturday...Superchips programmer BIG difference...Also got the Rubicon Express budget lift getting installed Wednesday...
Old 07-13-2009, 04:49 PM
JK Freak

well i found a little cash and decided to get a better lift on the ol jeep . bought a jks front track bar and I found some 12" king coilovers at a good price and then i said well how can i get them under the jeep well i want bolt on so i headed over to see bond at out law and got the alpha 1 front coilover set up and i picked up some evo c2 gussets sense dodge just replaced my front end after the brake . well now i think i am done go home bolt those in and have a good day well i was wrong 1st i welded the c2 gussets in after remove the old springs and shocks and track bar made some track bar support brackets and upper control arm supports . then i set up the upper hoops and and marked all the holes to start drilling and bolt this in well you cant really see where to drill the holes in the spring perch so busted out the plasma cutter and blow some holes throw and then drilled up to make the holes the right side the rest of the hole where not a prob bolted the hoop in that was done no to work on the bottom . well the kits lower bracket does not work with the evo c2 gussets so we modified it and the welded it on in the place where it should be not to bad then i set up the coil overs and when to put them in well the opening is to big for the coilover i need spacers call all over the place for king spacers cant find any well i have some dom the is the perfect size so i go and make the spacers and then install the coil overs nice they look great so got every thing back together and set the track bar . so i started to drive home and there is a noise the tires are rubbing on some thing get out and look and there is no way they can do that so started to go again and same noise i get out and look and it is the drive shaft hitting the tranny skid damn so i call je reel and they made me a drive shaft the next day so i took it and the 5:13 gears i got from wood and had oc motorsports install them for 250 and axle was not to bad .

so now the front is about at 5" lift and the rear is still 2.5 puck so i went down and got some 4" rear springs and the jeep is almost level and i have some alinement issues well my wheel base is 2 inches short and my caster is at 9 degrees so i just ordered some lower control arms from rock krawler and i am going to cut and lengthen the upper arms a little .

i hope it all works out but it cost me a lot more then i thought it would but i can suffer financially for a bit .

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?